Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
So a process that has taken Abramovich and Levy years and years to complete with Chelsea snd Spurs you were expecting to be done in a matter of months by Moshiri?
They had functioning stadiums when they arrived there. There was no great urgency from a financial pov to get things rolling immediately, and each has provided as much squad investment as has been possible by either largesse or running a corporate arm worthy of the name.

Why are you giving a billionaire who came in with a fanfare of trumpets but has in fact delivered nothing such an easy bar to get over?

No wonder we are where we are when supporters accept a load of flannel and look the other way.

To be honest mate isn't that what Sir John Moore's, our greatest ever chairman done, gave us massive ( at the time ) interest free loans. Much prefer the Moshiri / Moore's model, than the Kenwright, look down the back of the sofa model. Don't you agree ?

I was expecting agreement on a scheme, I was expecting planning permission, I was expecting Everton to be preparing to go on site and start developing it.

I was not expecting more words and promises and Joe Anderson and some feller called Meis exchanging tweets and that being the sum total of our stadium build efforts after 12 months officially in control and months before that putting in plans to buy the club and provide a vision for it.

We really have been dumbed down immensely if we look at that situation and feel satisfied with it.

Not being funny Dave but we are not submitting planning for a extra bedroom and bathroom. lol

How disappointed are you going to be when the stadium does get built? What are you going to moan about then?
Everything is going well then? Must be just me eh?

I believe brown smelly things will soon be hitting the fan soon. Because even long suffering Evertonians will look at what is substantially being done and what was promised and the clock ticks on and on and all we;ll get are tweets and BS...as per.

Not being funny Dave but we are not submitting planning for a extra bedroom and bathroom. lol
Then if Peel are not going to go for this move on. Quickly.

We have a pie in the sky 'scheme' that's going nowhere? Switch tack and develop a stadium elsewhere.

I expect decisive decision making from Moshiri. All I've heard so far is a load of flannel and inaction.

not one inch further on from the commercial mess this club has always been in

We've recently announced a host of new commercial deals and confirmed more at the AGM. Lad, you chat utter wham constantly. I don't understand how anyone can be so negative.

Do you honestly think that a site can be secured, stadium designed, planning permission gained, public consultation done and a spade in the ground within a year? Because it can't. It can take up to 6 months for someone to box off permission for a kitchen extension in the Old Swan.

My grandson came round this morning, he said "Do fancy a laugh grandad" expecting to watch something on TV I was surprised when he said "lets find some Davek posts, and he was absolutely right, keep up the good work Dave, but just have your own thread.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back