Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We had two windows to make signings that would blow everyone away and get us competitive for 4th. Lukaku's had to carry us again this season and must wonder wtf he's doing it for.

We're Everton, not Man City. People need to accept that moshiri is not going to spend 100m of his own money each window. He's not even that well off, in terms of owners of other pl clubs. What players would join Everton with no Europe and 2 13th places finishes behind us. People need to get real. He's not the second coming, he's a business man trying to sort the mess out he took over. At no point has he said "I'll spend X each window". Let's be honest him giving us 20m a window is a marked improvement over our loveable Bill.

Well in the Summer, according to Fraud Toshiri we bid monopoly money for Koubs, we wanted Perez, we bid 30m for Sissoko, in Jan we had interest in Depay, Dafodil, supposedly, smoke and mirrors.

You may well be right. I don't believe he's here to spend that sort of money. The man may well be happy to build us a nice stadium in a prime location and count his profit.

Farhad Moshiri thread lads. Not the 'let's call Dave names like silly schoolgirls' thread.

It's as dull and tedious as the wumming.
7wGNuE.gif

We're Everton, not Man City. People need to accept that moshiri is not going to spend 100m of his own money each window. He's not even that well off, in terms of owners of other pl clubs. What players would join Everton with no Europe and 2 13th places finishes behind us. People need to get real. He's not the second coming, he's a business man trying to sort the mess out he took over. At no point has he said "I'll spend X each window". Let's be honest him giving us 20m a window is a marked improvement over our loveable Bill.

You may well be right. I don't believe he's here to spend that sort of money. The man may well be happy to build us a nice stadium in a prime location and count his profit.
Mate, he said he'd give us "all I have".

Another bollocks statement to go with the rest of the BS.

We could have spent some money in the summer and in January, showed some ambition, pushed for 4th.

We had a great January.
We could not secure targets in the summer.
We cannot force our best quality players to stay who've seen us as a stepping stone from day one.

Why the assumption that the club are in the wrong here?

If the right players weren't available, i'd prefer them not to blow our budget.

We've shown ambition with our January clear out & additions. With getting the new stadium. Ungrateful swines!

mediocre club, buying mediocre players, mediocre takeover, best player going, Barkley will be next you know he will, and as for that new stadium.... not happening....absolute joke of a football club

How is it the current ownership's fault that Everton have been Everton since the 80's? World class players don't want to play for us no matter what cash we throw at them - see Lukaku. They all want to play Champions League footy. We need to build up to that. Now that we have some extra cash to begin to compete, we first need to prove we can get to the CL - Ronnie K has us on that path. Sadly, it seems we are two years behind in our development for big Rom.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back