Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Didn't this fella say we'd no longer be a selling club and we'd be keeping hold of our best players.

lol

More lies from the fraud.

Imagine believing Joe Anderson, Bill Kenwright and a fella virtually no one had heard of when they tell you it's all change at Goodison

If it looks like poo, smells like poo, it likely is poo

Imagine believing Joe Anderson, Bill Kenwright and a fella virtually no one had heard of when they tell you it's all change at Goodison

If it looks like poo, smells like poo, it likely is poo
Anyone who uses that yellow tied shouty knobhead as their mouthpiece is not someone to be trusted.

You not got anything better to do than wind fellow blues up on the internet? assuming 88 is your DOB that's sad as fcuk pal. Atleast do it on RAWK or something.
Excuse me?! How am I winding anyone up?

Koeman said he wasn't happy with the contract he was offered at Southampton, we offered more.

Steve Walsh does nothing.

So no, I'm not winding anyone up but if you're too precious to read something and get wound up about it then try mumsnet you mewling quim.

Good day.

Excuse me?! How am I winding anyone up?

Koeman said he wasn't happy with the contract he was offered at Southampton, we offered more.

Steve Walsh does nothing.

So no, I'm not winding anyone up but if you're too precious to read something and get wound up about it then try mumsnet you mewling quim.

Good day.

Hes mugging us off the complete trumpet.

Hes done ZERO so far, not spent a penny on players, ZERO.

Get him OUT.

Gents, swerve the wummery please.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back