Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I did. And it adds up to no losses for him.

He'll get that money spent for shares and loans (and more) on a sale.

Dont accept the spin. He's done nothing but oversee the spending of player sales and tv revenue.

Apart from stick £80m of his own cash onto the balance sheet for an annual return of £0

You're floundering like a whale on a beach here.

And you can substantiate this ...... I have no reason to defend him but i would never accuse someone of talking 'tosh' without definitive proof that he was deliberately doing so.
what, you think he deserves the benefit of the doubt after the reams of speculation he's passed off as fact. if we had bought the land six months ago it would definitely hve come to light by now. He's made some very big calls, and he's probably got a strike rate of less than 50%

what, you think he deserves the benefit of the doubt after the reams of speculation he's passed off as fact. if we had bought the land six months ago it would definitely hve come to light by now. He's made some very big calls, and he's probably got a strike rate of less than 50%
Well I've no reason to believe he fabricated it, and for all we know it could be true. If it's not true then quite probably the info he was given was passed on in good faith. Either way I'm not to fussed so long as we get there eventually.

Well I've no reason to believe he fabricated it, and for all we know it could be true. If it's not true then quite probably the info he was given was passed on in good faith. Either way I'm not to fussed so long as we get there eventually.
niether have I, he just gets carried away with himself

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back