Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The mosh is rebuilding an empire from the ground, laying foundations and setting the path for us.

The business needs to be established and income from other sources generated, and this is happening.

If you want a city style spunk of overpriced talent then the door maybe the best options

Alternatively, I'll provide you with some tissues to wipe away the tears from your eyes and the fume from kite

He's been here less than a year and people are fuming that the dream team hasn't been assembled. I'm surprised he's managed to un pick the absolute shambles Roberto left in the time he has.

I'm not saying moshiri is at fault but kenwrong and elstone ????

There's the problem right there!

Years of being run like a sentimental old boys club, lie after lie to appease and mislead the majority of the fan base.

The only 2 things Kenwright has done well on the football side is appoint Moyes and hold out long enough until football became massive and an investor came along. He is going to make a big fortune out his zero input (apart from his shares of course).

Years of being run like a sentimental old boys club, lie after lie to appease and mislead the majority of the fan base.

The only 2 things Kenwright has done well on the football side is appoint Moyes and hold out long enough until football became massive and an investor came along. He is going to make a big fortune out his zero input (apart from his shares of course).

Correct and I don't blame him. He was extremely lucky with Moyes.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in criticising people for going overboard hailing Moshiri as the real deal just to then brand him a phoney in what is also a ridiculous over exaggeration?
I said 'at the moment'. He has it within his powers to change that.

I dont see that as exaggeration.

Exactly mate so if it's true about him running transfers negotiations- what on earth is going on a manager and a star player have called them out in the last few months mate

I said 'at the moment'. He has it within his powers to change that.

I dont see that as exaggeration.

At the moment he's favourably refinanced our debts, spruced the stadium up, brought in a better managerial team, and secured trading ground sponsorship. In your opinion this might not be setting the world on fire but equally there is no evidence to use to call him a 'phoney'.

At the moment he's favourably refinanced our debts, spruced the stadium up, brought in a better managerial team, and secured trading ground sponsorship. In your opinion this might not be setting the world on fire but equally there is no evidence to use to call him a 'phoney'.

Agree with you mate, Rome wasn't built in a day, things take time, though I would like Kenwright and Elstone gone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back