Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
ok then, Rooney......... hahahahahahaha... the fact that there are allegedly 9000 on the waiting list for season tickets quite simply shows Moshiri has played a blinder. thats if there even is a waiting list.

Some fella with a number in Warrington claiming to be from the club rang me up to tell me I was on one, so if there isn't one then he's going to some real lengths to prank people.

If we lose Lukaku and Barkley then obviously we can still recover and it's not the end of the world. But it sets our potential for success back at least one more season and we can't really afford to be left further behind at this point.

No 57 and 50 yrs supporting Everton
No player is irreplaceable, Not Alan Ball not Gary Lineker Nobody
in this day and age keeping those 2 would be the statement of intent that would say to other clubs, the media and potential top quality signings that we mean business, this just reaffirms what we already know.. a former giant of English football happy to tread water

in this day and age keeping those 2 would be the statement of intent that would say to other clubs, the media and potential top quality signings that we mean business, this just reaffirms what we already know.. a former giant of English football happy to tread water
You're embarrassing yourself. Should they leave are you suggesting this on positions of power would be happy?

If we lose Lukaku and Barkley then obviously we can still recover and it's not the end of the world. But it sets our potential for success back at least one more season and we can't really afford to be left further behind at this point.
exactly..... even Moshiri himself said "we have a very small window of opportunity" looks like it has just closed.

You're embarrassing yourself. Should they leave are you suggesting this on positions of power would be happy?
i take it you mean those in positions of power? if so then yes because it is what they have always done, and Moshiri hasn't really done anything to change that.

It just frustrates me that the minute we start competing again then all these off field shenanigans start up. It's like clockwork. I absolutely hate modern football sometimes.

You know what Tim, the older you get the less frustrating it becomes. There has always been something that has stopped us progressing to that next level. Heysel, getting the crap end of the stick when teams where let back into Europe and villa got the nod etc etc

But hand on heart, and after 36 years of watching Everton, I feel like times are changing regardless if these 2 go or not.

You know what Tim, the older you get the less frustrating it becomes. There has always been something that has stopped us progressing to that next level. Heysel, getting the crap end of the stick when teams where let back into Europe and villa got the nod etc etc

But hand on heart, and after 36 years of watching Everton, I feel like times are changing regardless if these 2 go or not.
Not worth it mate, some have an agenda of negativity and won't be persuaded any other way,

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back