Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Neither have left yet or actually confirmed they are going to do so. Nor in all reality do I expect us to lose both players come the Summer window.
GOT are already selling Rom on twitter...meanwhile Everton are lining up a permanent deal for Valencia....

GOT are already selling Rom on twitter...meanwhile Everton are lining up a permanent deal for Valencia....
Glad to see Danny and co. have such an influence on our transfer policy; perhaps they can convince him to stay while they're chilling with Moshiri.

And with regards to Valencia, where has this been confirmed? Yes there's still a lot of issues up in the air but the world really isn't ending yet.

Glad to see Danny and co. have such an influence on our transfer policy; perhaps they can convince him to stay while they're chilling with Moshiri.

And with regards to Valencia, where has this been confirmed? Yes there's still a lot of issues up in the air but the world really isn't ending yet.

I dont mind of going for Valencia on a cheap price, I have always thought we would and believe Koeman likes him, but buying him has nothing to do with Lukaku going.

I dont mind of going for Valencia on a cheap price, I have always thought we would and believe Koeman likes him, but buying him has nothing to do with Lukaku going.
"going for Valencia" says it all really about where we are and what other peoples perception of us is, the wheels have fallen off before we have even got out of the start gate, "nothing will be the same"

Aye it will, steve Walsh will need to earn his money and then we'll be able put the moshiri arguments to bed once and for all and finally see if his ready to splash the cash
no matter how much money we spend those 2 are literally irreplaceable in terms of quality and also momentum, says it all when quite literally one of our own is prepared to walk away in search of playing with a club with genuine ambition, nothing has really changed since Rooney did the same.

Given how it is looking increasingly likely we will lose our 2 best players by the start of next season, and we are already struggling to lure players of any quality to the club, has anything really changed at Everton?, how long before Moshiri realises he is wasting his time? Gylfi instead of Ross?.. jesus wept things are going to deteriorate rapidly
Oh FFS not another one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back