Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
EFC's media department being a royal pain in the arse to deal with, it seems.

He's a freelance journalist so probably has his titties in a twist over not being given priority over the usual outlets. Also Google his name and there's some less than savoury accusations from the rs about him using fake accounts to abuse them over Hillsborough.

Crying journalists make me happy. They are generally scummy people.

Obviously Richard hasn't been invited to Goodison to play this evening or cover the kit launch. lol lol

I have no doubt he has many valid points though.

Football clubs are not the things to invest in if you want to make huge ROI. Otherwise plenty more would be getting snapped up by all sorts. They normally involve a huge cash outlay for a potential long term return but even then you have fans demanding increased spending, wages rising hugely and the double edged sword that the more successful you are the harder it will be for anyone to buy it off you as the price will be so high.

Moshiri jumping out of Arsenal suggests that rather than just making money (which he'd done at Arsenal), he wants exposure as a football club owner, control of his own club, a Jewell in his portfolio to showcase to others in his stratosphere. Everton is giving him that, he's gone from a virtual unknown to a household name on the premier league circuit, his name will go down in history if he delivers the stadium and returns us to trophy winning ways. This is the sort of immortality that just making tonnes of cash for oil or telecoms firms doesn't get you.
And apparently he's Jim White's new bezzy mate. What more could a man want?

Personally always thought Richard was sound and one of the better journalists - he's certainly helped the site with some advice over the years and he's volunteered his time to help Adam with his videos - I've got a lot of time for that. Shame if he feels aggrieved.

Still, this isn't really relevant to Moshiri - is it? If you want to speak with Richard/his tweets, I'd suggest asking him on Twitter or via his website.

Personally always thought Richard was sound and one of the better journalists - he's certainly helped the site with some advice over the years and he's volunteered his time to help Adam with his videos - I've got a lot of time for that. Shame if he feels aggrieved.

Still, this isn't really relevant to Moshiri - is it? If you want to speak with Richard/his tweets, I'd suggest asking him on Twitter or via his website.

Did Adam get invited down for the event today?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back