Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The approach, made last month, valued the club at $2bn. Mr Kroenke has yet to formally respond. He is understood not to have dismissed the idea out of hand at first. However, he has since informally indicated he is not interested in selling to Mr Usmanov or anyone else. “Two weeks ago, I thought something could realistically happen. Now I am not so sure,” a person close to the situation said.

Making that kind of offer seems to suggest that he's not interested in looking elsewhere though. Moshiri made no attempt to gain control at Arsenal before heading here for example.

Hope I'm wrong and this proves the catalyst for him abandoning Arsenal and looking elsewhere.

Making that kind of offer seems to suggest that he's not interested in looking elsewhere though. Moshiri made no attempt to gain control at Arsenal before heading here for example.

Hope I'm wrong and this proves the catalyst for him abandoning Arsenal and looking elsewhere.

Alternatively it's the last throw of the dice. Could even be argued a bid with no chance of success gives him the perfect vehicle then to leave the club with absolutely no blame attached for doing so

I had such high hopes when he came in but it looks like he's going to be the man that sold Stones, Barkley and Lukaku within a year. Sad to see.

He's also the man that improved us from two consecutive lower half league table finishes (for the first time in 15 years) to a respectable 7th place and return to Europe in his first season, spent over £200m on the club in total, including a net spend of over £20m on players (£80m+ spent, £60m+ recouped to date). The man who attracted a world class football name like Ronald Koeman to the club. The man who's on the verge of delivering us a brand new stadium in an iconic location. The man who's part of a consortium that's bought the Liver Building and will be housing Everton club offices in there over the next year or so.

Stones wanted to go for 2 years.
Barkley seemingly wants to go.
Lukaku ditto.

There's the door lads, ta ra.

Moshiri is the best thing to happen to Everton since the 1980s.

The next 5 years will show this. The club is in an immensely better position than it was just 18 months ago.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back