Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I don't trust him to spend on transfers. The stadium and the investment he gets from it are his motive sadly.

Expect sell to buy AGAIN.

Neither do I, something isn't quite right. Ok fair enough if he doesn't want to, he's given us a plan and framework for a stadium he's already surpassed Blue Bill in the chairman stakes, albeit that is not a hard task.

What I can't stand is false hope, who's leaking the Everton transfer spree out?

Eyebrows should have been raised when we brought Walsh in, a man who finds bargains from the second tier French league.

A lot doesn't stack up still and am sorry but after years of lies, minapulations, Everton fans being blackballed in a sense, I don't trust our club.

Don't even get me started as to why Elstone and Bill are still here and positions of power and infulence.

Last edited:

Think it is clear with moshiri buying into the liver building that he intends on sticking around

No, it gives greater credibility to the idea that what he sees is huge amount of real estate that he can get on the cheap and hold for several decades to realise a massive return for him and his family. Shrewd investing and Everton as a vehicle have allowed him to do that.

But you keep on peddling the nonsense about SportsPesa being just a sleeve sponsor while USM line up a mega deal for the front of the shirts. You're miles off in hopeless naive belief and have a very snide way of giving Everton fans stick who deny this with "the unrelenting negativity.... some of our fans".

Neither do I, something isn't quite right. Ok fair enough if he doesn't want to, he's given us a plan and framework for a stadium he's already surpassed Blue Bill in the chairman stakes, albeit that is not a hard task.

What I can't stand is false hope, who's leaking the Everton transfer spree out?

Eyebrows should have been raised when we brought Walsh in, a man who finds bargains from the second tier French league.

A lot doesn't stack up still and am sorry but after years of lies, minapulations, Everton fans being blackballed in a sense, I don't trust our club.

Don't even get me started as to why Elstone and Bill are still here and positions of power and infulence.
Have you got a side bet on the number of times you post "something isn't quite right"?

Moshiri in "trying to maximise his investment" shocker. What is everyone expecting him to do?

I also believe, however, that he is quite passionate about the game and not the kinda guy who would be happy for the team not to be a success on the pitch (as well as off the pitch).

I don't trust him to spend on transfers. The stadium and the investment he gets from it are his motive sadly.

Expect sell to buy AGAIN.

Complete nonsense, given that since Moshiri joined, he's spent £20m more on players than he's recouped.

So 'sell to buy' is factually incorrect as well as complete nonsense.

LFC have a sell to buy policy, having recouped £10m more than they have spent under FSG during the exact same time period.

Complete nonsense, given that since Moshiri joined, he's spent £20m more on players than he's recouped.

So 'sell to buy' is factually incorrect as well as complete nonsense.

LFC have a sell to buy policy, having recouped £10m more than they have spent under FSG during the exact same time period.

Once the 110m for Barkley and Lukaku comes in that will be -90m then.

Phenomenal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back