Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
What I can't stand is false hope, who's leaking the Everton transfer spree out?

Nobody's leaking anything. Newspapers have column inches to fill and website clicks to generate.

Koeman was photographed in the stands at a Malaga game. That's not a transfer spree being leaked, that's journos putting 2+2 together and running their own stories.

Walsh isn't just a scout, he's a director of football.

There's no false hope, there's real hope. If you can't see the difference in the club from 18 months ago, then that's a real shame.

Guarantee we will spend more than we bring in.

Oh yeah, and only £10m for Barkley? Hmmmm....

Despite your skewed figures, we're sitting at a current negative spend. There's a ton out on loan who will go out perm. There's 110 - 120 coming in for Rom amd Ross. Say 30m more for others like Niasse, cleverley 8m confirmed, Deleuofeu, Mccarthy still might go, Leandro, McGeady, Tarashaj, Mcaleny, Joel, Funes, and perhaps others I'm missing. We could easily bring in 150m +.

We're already down about 20m. So that would be -170m in 18 months. Not to mention millions saved on wages from the culling which haven't been invested in rewarding our better players. But who cares cause Rooney will come on a free.

Phenomenal.

Despite your skewed figures, we're sitting at a current negative spend. There's a ton out on loan who will go out perm. There's 110 - 120 coming in for Rom amd Ross. Say 30m more for others like Niasse, cleverley 8m confirmed, Deleuofeu, Mccarthy still might go, Leandro, McGeady, Tarashaj, Mcaleny, Joel, Funes, and perhaps others I'm missing. We could easily bring in 150m +.

We're already down about 20m. So that would be -170m in 18 months. But who cares cause Rooney will come on a free.

Phenomenal.
Talk about an off skew comment, you talk about players being sold but like me and everyone else don't have a clue on who will be bought. The transfer window still isn't open for a while and a lot more stories quite often fabricated are going to be written about who we are going to buy or sell between now and then. At least add a 'My bet is....' or something like that?

Talk about an off skew comment, you talk about players being sold but like me and everyone else don't have a clue on who will be bought. The transfer window still isn't open for a while and a lot more stories quite often fabricated are going to be written about who we are going to buy or sell between now and then. At least add a 'My bet is....' or something like that?

OK.

My bet is that we will spend significantly less than we bring in. And we will not land any of our main targets, nor will we even get the number of players we wanted. Those who Moshiri has allowed to remain in charge of transfers are corrupt and grossly incapable of their objectives.

I'm not sure how any everton fan can have confidence in anything other than in competency and sell to buy? There's 20 years of evidence against anyone claiming this won't happen.

OK.

My bet is that we will spend significantly less than we bring in. And we will not land any of our main targets, nor will we even get the number of players we wanted. Those who Moshiri has allowed to remain in charge of transfers are corrupt and grossly incapable of their objectives.

I'm not sure how anyone everton fan can have confidence in anything other than in competency and sell to buy? There's 20 years of evidence against anyone claiming this won't happen.
spot on we had a net spend in the summer spot on the money was to pay the black Vibrac loans off!

We're already down about 20m. So that would be -170m in 18 months. Not to mention millions saved on wages from the culling which haven't been invested in rewarding our better players. But who cares cause Rooney will come on a free.

Phenomenal.

Wages when we sold Stones so we could we spend more on wages hahaha that went well

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back