Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Eyes on the net spend this summer.

He said himself there's a small window of opportunity open to get a boost up to the top table. He's blown two transfer windows this season. There has to be a big statement made this summer. The conditions are right and there's no excuses on the wages front as there was last summer.

Time for this feller to nail the understandable concerns that he's this era's Gregg or Earl.

Spot on

If it goes west again and we end up doing very little which I can see coming a mile off then alarm bells should start ringing

We sell Rom and Ross for say 100m do you honestly see us spending more than that? I don't

Thats not even counting the likes of Clev/Niasse/McGeady

Spot on

If it goes west again and we end up doing very little which I can see coming a mile off then alarm bells should start ringing

We sell Rom and Ross for say 100m do you honestly see us spending more than that? I don't

Thats not even counting the likes of Clev/Niasse/McGeady
I'm prepared to see if he's genuine this summer. But if that window slams shut at the end of August and we've spent hardly anything other than proceeds from sales then he's firmly in the Billy BS category for me.

Dont sell us short.

100m+

I think it should be that too. The only reason I say less is that the sales income through the door via player sales are likely to be well in excess of £100M and I cant see us spending £200M in a summer window. The forum would need smelling salts if we did.

Been going since 1970 and seen sooo much **** over the years honestly excited about the future - first time in ages. Can't wait for it to unfold over the coming seasons- sons loving it as well after the utter **** the last 2 seasons - think Mosh boy is a cool operator and feel in safe hands -oh and the kin state of the heads wobbling and so called blues on here

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back