Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Not a figure in sight, and as far as I am aware only fees on the transferred players came from Stones, Oviedo/Gibson, so after taking Barnsley cut out, 50 mil say.
Players in , Bolasie, Scheiderlin and Williams more than cover the income, so the club have spent money.
Cleverley et al got nothing to do with current accounts ( 31 May 2017), so you may as well add to players signed Lionel Messi et al.

Not a figure in sight, and as far as I am aware only fees on the transferred players came from Stones, Oviedo/Gibson, so after taking Barnsley cut out, 50 mil say.
Players in , Bolasie, Scheiderlin and Williams more than cover the income, so the club have spent money.
Cleverley et al got nothing to do with current accounts ( 31 May 2017), so you may as well add to players signed Lionel Messi et al.

In the business we like to project figures.

Currently getting nagged at by the missus, she has this illusion that 7pm on a saturday night is the ideal time to go shopping, I will do a full review of the figures to date a bit later if you wish.

At least under Bill we knew we were skint. Moshiri seemingly made a load of false promises about our budget last summer.

So please do tell me Freddy/Eddy (sorry, losing track of your previous personas!), what spending promises are you talking about from Moshiri last summer? The £100M war chest? The one fabricated by the papers? I don't recall Moshiri mentioning any specific spending figures last summer.

So please do tell me Freddy/Eddy (sorry, losing track of your previous personas!), what spending promises are you talking about from Moshiri last summer? The £100M war chest? The one fabricated by the papers? I don't recall Moshiri mentioning any specific spending figures last summer.
Yesterday I was getting called Tony, now I'm getting called Freddy and Eddy. There are some paranoid people on here.

Been going since 1970 and seen sooo much **** over the years honestly excited about the future - first time in ages. Can't wait for it to unfold over the coming seasons- sons loving it as well after the utter **** the last 2 seasons - think Mosh boy is a cool operator and feel in safe hands -oh and the kin state of the heads wobbling and so called blues on here

You'd think we were doing badly the way they go on. Mind you posters like davek are only on a wind up most of the time so look at it that way.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back