Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
With Lukaku seemingly gone and Barkley looking ever more likely to follow, there is no chance we're going to have a positive net spend.

That would be two summers on the run we've sold to buy, with two chunks of TV money going unspent, too.

Add to this the weird set-up of the stadium funding scheme, then where is all the money going?

I've been trying to stay positive and give him a chance, but he has kept Bill and Bob on the board and we're doing deals with low market brands like SportsPesa.

Nothing suggests we're a club looking to be challenging to win the league, champions league, etc.

All feels like the same old jargon I've heard for 20-odd years.

With Lukaku seemingly gone and Barkley looking ever more likely to follow, there is no chance we're going to have a positive net spend.

That would be two summers on the run we've sold to buy, with two chunks of TV money going unspent, too.

Add to this the weird set-up of the stadium funding scheme, then where is all the money going?

I've been trying to stay positive and give him a chance, but he has kept Bill and Bob on the board and we're doing deals with low market brands like SportsPesa.

Nothing suggests we're a club looking to be challenging to win the league, champions league, etc.

No better with him than we were with BK on field I am afraid.

Build the stadium and sell up please.

Same old same old...

Let's wait and see about a month and a half first tho yeah?

I'll meet you halfway.

8th of June, then i will block out the sun with my army of bedwetters.

tumblr_liyt74lpEP1qzny6do1_500.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back