Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Nar mert, lets just call him a fraud on the 6th June.
He's a fake right now. He's been here a season and done nothing. It's up to him if he wants credibility: just make good on the promises to give us all he can (and exploit the two season window he himself declared was open to us) and then he can be declared the real deal. Until then he's got to be judged as someone who's made no zero difference to this club. Kenwright can sell players and hold his hand out for TV cash, we need something more than that and he hasn't provided it.

Rom and Ross are onto this fella if they don't want to commit. He reminds me of Vincent Tan more by the day, a wannabe celebrity man who can't get enough of himself, going on talk sport talking about big bids etc.

We'll see by end of window what happens, but the likelihood of him being blamed is low, Bill and Elstone will get the flak because this fella won't or can't spend.

He's a fake right now. He's been here a season and done nothing. It's up to him if he wants credibility: just make good on the promises to give us all he can (and exploit the two season window he himself declared was open to us) and then he can be declared the real deal. Until then he's got to be judged as someone who's Mande zero difference to this club. Kenwright plan sell players and hold his hand out for TV cash, we need something more than that and he hasn't provided it.

Everton enact the same transfer policy as before, there is no ambition or increase in spending power. It would be okay if he appointed people who had a clue what they're doing EG competent manager who can get CL or Director who won't over pay for prem players.

Right now it looks a giant mess and it's a clash of Egos- Koeman Walsh Elstone Harris Moshiri and the EITC woman.. Too many cooks spoil the broth and especially if the ingredients are as cheap as possible.

He's a fake right now. He's been here a season and done nothing. It's up to him if he wants credibility: just make good on the promises to give us all he can (and exploit the two season window he himself declared was open to us) and then he can be declared the real deal. Until then he's got to be judged as someone who's made no zero difference to this club. Kenwright can sell players and hold his hand out for TV cash, we need something more than that and he hasn't provided it.

Well without going over the same old ground, an 80m loan is SOMETHING, but regardless, I will concede that the time for talking is now over, its certainly time to start throwing some of that monopoly money around.

This is the window I personally will judge him on, but the WHOLE window, not the first week.

There is the bed wetters. Then there is the opposite telling anyone who will listen to chill out and relax and stop bedwetting. These are too cool for school. They know that everton are experts in summer transfer windows and like usual everton will make a great sucess of it. is there a name for them?

Well without going over the same old ground, an 80m loan is SOMETHING, but regardless, I will concede that the time for talking is now over, its certainly time to start throwing some of that monopoly money around.

This is the window I personally will judge him on, but the WHOLE window, not the first week.
I think this is fair enough.

It's going to be an interesting window, one way or another.

Rom and Ross are onto this fella if they don't want to commit. He reminds me of Vincent Tan more by the day, a wannabe celebrity man who can't get enough of himself, going on talk sport talking about big bids etc.

giphy.gif

We'll see by end of window what happens, but the likelihood of him being blamed is low, Bill and Elstone will get the flak because this fella won't or can't spend.

Bill and Suntan will take the flak as they are responsible for closing the deals. As Chairman and CEO, that is their responsibility.

There is the bed wetters. Then there is the opposite telling anyone who will listen to chill out and relax and stop bedwetting. These are too cool for school. They know that everton are experts in summer transfer windows and like usual everton will make a great sucess of it. is there a name for them?

I liked last summer were we skillfully kept our powder dry about Valencia to stop all the other top clubs trying to buy him.
We waited right up until the last 15 minutes and bam brought him in, not even the fans knew of our planned intentions to capture him
top quality negotiations that was, really shrewd

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back