Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
They will go to the financial markets for investors to pay off debt and they'll also be getting a lot of performance related cash in revenue.

Wait. Spurs will go to the financial markets to pay off their debt??

Could you explain how that works then? With Spurs still owning their new ground, and/or, Spurs not paying more money for said debt.

Asking for a friend.

He gets much more than Pochettino. Incredible but true.

Mauricio Pochettino has committed his future to Tottenham Hotspur by signing a new five-and-a-half-year deal that will keep him in north London until 2021.

The Argentine manager verbally agreed the new contract last month but has now put pen to paper on the long-term deal believed to be worth £5.5million per year.

Nope.

Off field?

Its a longer game mate. But very important, in the, er, long term. Its very easy to lob a bomb of cash on a team, but long term, unsustainable. You have to steadily improve the squad, but ensure the expansion of non Sky TV revenue, off field. The ground is the ultimate, in the meantime, mucking about with USM and this African gambling lot is, modest, progress.

Mauricio Pochettino has committed his future to Tottenham Hotspur by signing a new five-and-a-half-year deal that will keep him in north London until 2021.

The Argentine manager verbally agreed the new contract last month but has now put pen to paper on the long-term deal believed to be worth £5.5million per year.

Nope.
That's what I said. Less than the Dutchman.

Its a longer game mate. But very important, in the, er, long term. Its very easy to lob a bomb of cash on a team, but long term, unsustainable. You have to steadily improve the squad, but ensure the expansion of non Sky TV revenue, off field. The ground is the ultimate, in the meantime, mucking about with USM and this African gambling lot is, modest, progress.
...but we are losing our best players to fund transfer windows. How do you build on that sand?

How we paying this off then? Let's leave Moshiri one side because he isn't contributing a brass farthing.

Go.

I dont know, you dont know, you are just assuming we are going to do it badly, I mean if we didnt have 1 of the worlds brightest accounting minds on our board I would maybe be slightly concerned, but you know what, we dont have an actor from Corrie doing our books, we have a man whos made his boss a Zillionaire.

I dont know, you dont know, you are just assuming we are going to do it badly, I mean if we didnt have 1 of the worlds brightest accounting minds on our board I would maybe be slightly concerned, but you know what, we dont have an actor from Corrie doing our books, we have a man whos made his boss a Zillionaire.
No. He just hid his money he already took from the Russian people.

...but we are losing our best players to fund transfer windows. How do you build on that sand?

So you are suggesting that the board were hoping lukaku and Barkley would leave and so we were poor in the league for one player and then offered the other less than he wanted just to force their moves? What?

Sorry that's BS both players don't want to be here.

I am sure the manager and DOF have been working on targets before they knew this.

How we paying this off then? Let's leave Moshiri one side because he isn't contributing a brass farthing.

Go.

Again.

If, and it is a bigish if, the main source of funding is via that SPV thing via LCC, I would say that a large, well known, commercial property investment house will be extremely relaxed in getting a modest, but secure, annual return from EFC over a pretty long time frame.

Win. Win. They can add an iconic football stadium to their portfolios offered to their customers, (ironically, LCC are one, or at least, were), all wrapped up in a Low Risk wrapper that the LCC thing allows them to do.

We get an ace ground.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back