Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Moshiri household tonight, when he explains to the wife he's done £50 million on players.

Reckon at least a new handbag and holiday might appease her.

Those are facts mate and if Everton stand firm, he goes nowhere... and he'll need to play hard if he ever wants to go.
And if he plays hard, he'll get his CL dream as an Everton player.
Win-Win

Only factual thing is 2 years on his contract. It's not been said by anyone at Everton that we want £100m, but even if we did, whether we would turn down £70/80m would be a big question.

I hope your confidence gets its reward, I really do. I can't see him staying though.

Easy now Moshie.... we haven't signed an A-grade player. Good player. That's that.

We won't sign A grade players until we are in a position to. These are the building blocks being laid to enable us to one day start competing for them.

This is why I'm not arsed about net spend, there are only so many of this level players you need. If we have enough then no point spending more unless a genuine world class player becomes available and wants to come to us, then we can look to push on with a large net spend.

We won't sign A grade players until we are in a position to. These are the building blocks being laid to enable us to one day start competing for them.

This is why I'm not arsed about net spend, there are only so many of this level players you need. If we have enough then no point spending more unless a genuine world class player becomes available and wants to come to us, then we can look to push on with a large net spend.
Really don't understand net spend unless you consider every penny coming into or going out of the club. Then again I'm just a thick Kirkdale lad

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back