Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Let's see how much is spent here this summer. Recycling player trade money is nothing that Kenwright couldn't have done.

August 31st 11pm. Then we judge Moshiri.

I was happy to judge him on the 12th May 2016, the day he sacked the fruad Martinez, we knew he meant buisness right then and he has transformed this club ever since.
Your wrong about recycling player trade money, very wrong, we could of tried to do that last summer but Everton wasnt an attractive place to go after 2 years of Roberto dragging us down and tearing apart the hard work Moyes did, but 12 months of Koeman working his magic has turned us into a club players want to come to, dosent matter who wants to go now as they can and will be replaced

I was happy to judge him on the 12th May 2016, the day he sacked the fruad Martinez, we knew he meant buisness right then and he has transformed this club ever since.
Your wrong about recycling player trade money, very wrong, we could of tried to do that last summer but Everton wasnt an attractive place to go after 2 years of Roberto dragging us down and tearing apart the hard work Moyes did, but 12 months of Koeman working his magic has turned us into a club players want to come to, dosent matter who wants to go now as they can and will be replaced
Judge him when he transforms the club from one getting 7th place and back to one getting 5th place at least...and going beyond just talking about stadiums to getting one built, because we've had all that.

Then you can start bandying insults like fraud around.

Judge him when he transforms the club from one getting 7th place and back to one getting 5th place at least...and going beyond just talking about stadiums to getting one built, because we've had all that.

Then you can start bandying insults like fraud around.

You are one in a million Dave... Just as well as it would be hard to take more! :p

I won't try to put forward a reasoned argument but I would advise just try to enjoy this moment, we aren't signing world class players but we are buying far better than we have probably since the 80's. We may never see us at the top of the spending charts again and it doesn't matter if the money is coming from sales or not. This will be one of the most interesting seasons for us and it shouldn't matter if you have cynicism to the boards intentions, hatred of the manager, everyone has noticed us and it's going to be exciting.

Mosh on his way to making lemonade here...

giphy.gif

x

You are one in a million Dave... Just as well as it would be hard to take more! :p

I won't try to put forward a reasoned argument but I would advise just try to enjoy this moment, we aren't signing world class players but we are buying far better than we have probably since the 80's. We may never see us at the top of the spending charts again and it doesn't matter if the money is coming from sales or not. This will be one of the most interesting seasons for us and it shouldn't matter if you have cynicism to the boards intentions, hatred of the manager, everyone has noticed us and it's going to be exciting.
Couldn't care less about fantasies about coming seasons. Past all that. Just get the job done or do one.

No time for giving the benefit of the doubt for years to any spiv.

Trophies or CL qualification or stadium built.

Simple as that. Overpaying for players before balancing the books with a couple of late window sales isn't that thrilling a ride.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back