Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

You can think of it however you want. I just feel sorry for fans who are still thinking moshiri has changed everything and he's put x amount of money in. Clueless

I feel sorry for you it must be sad living under a rain cloud everyday spouting hate and negativity.

Again why do you support Everton?

You're not from Liverpool are you?? The council aren't funding it at all, the council are a vehicle for a low interest loan

He obviously can't read either as all the detail of how the finance is structured has been spelled out in black and white. But ok, if nobody "invests in the council" we get no money for a stadium.

just-close-that-window.gif

Diafra Sakho playing for the all conquering West Ham easily outscoring in Europes hottest properties.

Even Ulloa outscored Lukaku that season

Stats
Wasn't sakho injured most of the season and ulloa had a falling out with management, both could've out scored the snake if they played

Not one bit. Just proving that your stats are about as pointless as Oumar Niasse
Not really, I compared last seasons stats for two of our 3 strikers. You went off on a wild tangent about Lukaku and Diafra Sakho.

It was clearly obvious Lukaku would go on to better things. It’s not clear whether Rooney would outperform Niasse any more.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back