Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
If only he'd been honest when he arrived. All he needed to say was that the manager will be allowed to spend whatever cash we receive in player sales and maybe see that topped up by tv cash, and that he'd try his level best to get a stadium built.

Instead we were fed big talk and big claims over how dramatically things would change.

This is spot on. He said he'd give us everything he's got. However it's clear that's not the case

If only he'd been honest when he arrived. All he needed to say was that the manager will be allowed to spend whatever cash we receive in player sales and maybe see that topped up by tv cash, and that he'd try his level best to get a stadium built.

Instead we were fed big talk and big claims over how dramatically things would change.

You mean like when Martinez said he would get us 4th?

Honestly, I couldn't view the world as negatively as some people here do.

I'm not criticising, each to their own, but sometimes lads, gee whizz it's ok to seek the positives.
Im afraid thats social media mate. Easy to write something then wait for a response, then everything goes off on a tangent.

I'm not criticising, each to their own, but sometimes lads, gee whizz it's ok to seek the positives.

I honestly believe it's a protection mechanism for some - never be upbeat, so you'll never be let down.
6ee833dbe2b16eb6710192f79bee21d2--funny-pictures-images-very-funny.webp

It's in their DNA Groucho, the conversation at the dinner table must be riveting. Personally, I can't wait for tomorrow, like a big kid.

I honestly believe it's a protection mechanism for some - never be upbeat, so you'll never be let down.
Is it ok to seek reality?

Poor team performances
Shambolic and imbalanced transfer window
Best player just left
Second best player almost gone
Former teen hero back as a washed up old man
Manager spending £100M and complaining he's had nothing
Club getting held to ransom trying to secure a player for £50M who will have no sell on value
Stadium issue kicked into the long grass...again

How do you wonder at people not being upbeat?

Poor team performances
Best player just left
Club getting held to ransom trying to secure a player for £50M who will have no sell on value

See you are looking forward to the new season, then Dave.

Poor team performances
Best player just left

Not having that one!

Poor team performances
Best player just left

How is Moshiri going to sell and make money with that scenario? Not a very good businessman, is he?

I love how the Mosh has revitalised this sleeping giant; turned a club run like a corner shop into a mean lean business machine. Paying the prices to secure the talents, yet standing a firm ground when we believe that we are being taken advantage of. No more soft touch blues!!

A new home will soon be rising in the Mersey, a central focal point to one of the worlds most famous skylines and right in the heart of one of Europes biggest development sites. Firmly putting us right in the map.

A marketing masterpiece was achieved by brining a blue home, the world media loved this tale. Again, we were right in the front page of all media outlets, the media followed us around constantly reporting on this love affair between player and club. The world remembered Everton

He's supplied our glorious manager with funds to build a team that can push on and bury the nightmares of years gone by, serpents who do not wish to be part of this revolution are rightly shown the door; not worthy to wear the royal blue that we, the fans and family, proudly do.

The mosh still as work to do, but he has laid his solid foundations and awoken a once powerful beast

Hail the Mosh

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back