Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think I can make that judgement myself thank you very much[/QUOTE
It is crystal clear that Everton FC is a completely different animal since Moshiri has taken over.

The progress towards a new stadium alone is proof of that.

Our activity in the transfer market is further proof and I feel will be further underlined in the next three days.

The success or lack of success from the team is the responsibility of the management team. Moshiri spent a fortune getting rid of one manager and spent another hiring the manager of his choice.

Time will tell how well the team does, but that doesn't alter the completely different way we do business now.

I'd heard about his business practices before but didn't realise there was a website dedicated to him.

Still, if people are annoyed by this then their heads will probably explode if they knew what Moshiri and his crew probably gets up to.
The guys are rich, that generally means they are duplicitous individuals who operate by a means to an and moral compass, some are better than others, but ALL of them have stepped on people

Apparently, what Farhad really needs is a 'Chief Engagement Officer'

Someone with 'media presence' reporting directly to the CEO (bit of a clash of acronyms there)

No idea who these lads have got in mind :rolleyes:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back