Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

There's no getting around it - if he fails this transfer window, his grace period is gone and people will draw the conclusion that he's a fraud.

All words, no action. And that includes the stadium as far as I'm concerned.

Slighly knee jerk don't you think? Does not bringing in one more player ignore all the other players we've brought in as well as the stadium developments we've had thus far?

I understand why people would be angry if this is what we go with but lets not go all OTT because of it.

There's no getting around it - if he fails this transfer window, his grace period is gone and people will draw the conclusion that he's a fraud.

All words, no action. And that includes the stadium as far as I'm concerned.
He has had to pay the vibric loans at high interest the clubs debt etc the DOF and RK are to blame - too many midfielders purchased over the last two seasons!

Hidden away in a bedsit up north somewhere absolutely pissing himself as he watches deadline day. He's pulled the wool over our eyes, think we need to start thinking about the possibility that we've been duped by a conman

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back