Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Imagine being absolutely furious that Everton bought like 9 players and spent 50 million of their own money in a transfer window.

Not a perfect window but my God. You all turned into real beauts real fast.

As embarassing as that was, he publicly admitted that our aim this season was to finish in the top 6. Whether I, or anybody else on this forum or any other blue thinks we can do it or not, he's made the ambitions of the club public. He's set the benchmark and we can judge him and our club openly from this point on in regards to that aim.

Maybe, but he also sold off our best player right before our eyes and arranged a dodgy club sponsor no one had ever heard of, and we're still over here talking about his ambition to take the club forward. Kind of a genius manipulator, Mosh is

Maybe @davek was right all along!

There's no maybe about it.

We've had people tell "in the know" on here claiming the stadium is going to be "one of the best in the world" - right up until the budget was revealed to be £300m, which builds you a mid-tier stadium at best in this country.

First summer - no movement until stones was sold and net profit.

Second summer - Lukaku was always leaving for 70m+ so we chucked some cash about until (shock) he moves for 90m. We spend a bit more. We were a mad Barkley decision away from breaking even again this summer.

Why don't the people at the top just admit what is going on? This is just an extension of the Kenwright show.

Oh, and we did our absolute best not to spend a penny of the record breaking Sky money, let alone anything out of the owners pocket. Ross leaving was always meant to be factored in, he's thrown a serious spanner in Moshiris plan there, won't be a popular boy among the clubs hierarchy now.

Hahaha what??

Believe me, I don't think we've assembled a squad even close to finishing in the top 6, never mind top 4. But he just declared to the public on national television that with the business we've done we should be aiming to finish in the top 6. Minimum. We should all hold him to that and remember it. His money is clearly not where his mouth is.

Believe me, I don't think we've assembled a squad even close to finishing in the top 6, never mind top 4. But he just declared to the public on national television that with the business we've done we should be aiming to finish in the top 6. Minimum. We should all hold him to that and remember it. His money is clearly not where his mouth is.

That's been our aim for more than a decade mate, that isn't news...

We've had people tell "in the know" on here claiming the stadium is going to be "one of the best in the world" - right up until the budget was revealed to be £300m, which builds you a mid-tier stadium at best in this country.

Second summer - Lukaku was always leaving for 70m+ so we chucked some cash about until (shock) he moves for 90m. We spend a bit more. We were a mad Barkley decision away from breaking even again this summer.

Why don't the people at the top just admit what is going on? This is just an extension of the Kenwright show.
Can't wait for the EBM podcast tomorrow! Acronyms aplenty on why everything's fine.

Completely agree mate. Maybe now people will start to realise instead of being blinded by it

I was literally in a full-body cringe for the entirety of that phonecall on SSN.

He's been spending too much time with Kenwright, I was half expecting him to have a little cry about how much he misses the boys pen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back