Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Only money spent has been from player sales , sky and a few quid he sponged of Ursmanov.

Stadium reliant on council backing and what happens with the commonwealth games.

Bill , Elstone and their kronies still run the club on a day to day basis.

Director of football not living up to his reputation and seemingly has no relationship with the managers vision

Not great is it

Maybe, but he also sold off our best player right before our eyes and arranged a dodgy club sponsor no one had ever heard of, and we're still over here talking about his ambition to take the club forward. Kind of a genius manipulator, Mosh is

Mate believe me, I didn't post my original comment to defend him. My point is that he publicly declared that the aim is to finish in the top 6- yet our spending does not equate with that aim at all. It's ludicrous. It's big talk not backed up by what's actually gone on during this transfer window. My point is simply that he's said our aim is top 6 and for me that gives us fans a right to be disappointed with anything less. Those words will haunt him.

Believe me, I don't think we've assembled a squad even close to finishing in the top 6, never mind top 4. But he just declared to the public on national television that with the business we've done we should be aiming to finish in the top 6. Minimum. We should all hold him to that and remember it. His money is clearly not where his mouth is.

Then we can hound him out and go back to square one and go 'with what we have' 3 seasons out of 4. Nah rather keep him even if what he says could be BS or not.

Completely agree mate. Maybe now people will start to realise instead of being blinded by it

Mate, do us all a favor and [Poor language removed] with the smug act, 90% of us aren't happy with how today has gone, especially the last 20 mins, but coming off all high and mighty is a right [Poor language removed] act

This clown thinks we can compete with top 6. Whaahah what an absolute joke.

Trouble is coming....
He clearly hasn't been watching our away games at the top 6 in 2017. Couldn't even muster a victory when they had a man sent off in the 1st half at Arsenal or City and comfortably beaten at Chelsea,Anfield and Spurs earlier this year.No hope of top 6.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back