Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
steve.gif

A crucial part you didn't mention was when he referred to the number 10 position being "congested". He then stated unequivocally that this squad was Koeman's.. was that an attempt to pass the buck on the failure to land another striker? A suggestion perhaps that Koeman could have utilised his budget differently and we could have had that other striker we all desperately craved? Speculation on my part I admit, but I think it's interesting that many people seem to think Koeman will be unhappy after tonight, given that those other positions he publicly demanded be filled were not.
The squad is completely unbalanced and makes no sense

We signed a winger / attacking player today that we really didn't need when what we needed was a striker

We haven't even offloaded mirallas or Lennon to justify the signing as a replacement

I think the lack of a striker was enough to cause some outrage, I think the call from Moshiri though has just escalated it and anyone sceptical of him will have lost faith in him after listening to that.
Me included mate. Wanted to give him a fair chance but that comment about technically being an Everton player was disgusting and shocking.

Me included mate. Wanted to give him a fair chance but that comment about technically being an Everton player was disgusting and shocking.
Because he is maybe just saying it how it is? There is no way back for Barkley we done what he wanted and accepetef a bid that would allow him to leave, he has had his head turned by Spurs so in turn has cost us 35m, what do you want him to do? Sugar coat it?

Be arsed with all this

Because he is maybe just saying it how it is? There is no way back for Barkley we done what he wanted and accepetef a bid that would allow him to leave, he has had his head turned by Spurs so in turn has cost us 35m, what do you want him to do? Sugar coat it?

Be arsed with all this

What I want him to do is not call Jim White live on air and sound like a clueless bellend mate. How many other clubs owners did you hear on the phone tonight?

Sounded like he was sulking that he's just seen £35m go up in smoke and risks actually spending some of his own money.
Yup kinda proved that with selling lukaku and the extra tv money he hasnt spent any on his money on players. Yes i said money on players. I accept he put in 80 mill into the balance sheet.

Really wanted to give him a chance but he is just a richer Kenwright this has proved it now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back