Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think the lack of a striker was enough to cause some outrage, I think the call from Moshiri though has just escalated it and anyone sceptical of him will have lost faith in him after listening to that.
Still have faith here but only because I think he will one day sell us on to a proper sugerdaddy.

See the knives are out already. Maybe rightly so, but it is ridiculous to put blame on him for failing to sign a striker. You can fault him for a lot of things but that isn't one of them because he ISN'T the negotiator. He provides funds but the people to blame for not getting that lcb and st are the lads who actually work on deals. That is people like Walsh.

Depends on whether the funds were there, right?

I get what you mean, but I always think about it as ramming a point down (best point total since . 20 (?)years and how easily people forget that,and the same people bemoaning how easily people forget that football existed before Premier League). For me, of course RM did something amazing first season, and of course he totally lost grips on everything the next two (but in my phenomenal state of mind for a long time I truly believed RM could turn it around. I was wrong).
But Dave makes opinions happen and thats why I support this site. Other peoples opinions are truly annoying sometimes but truly needed (I have blocked (out of annoyance)just one in here I think :) )
To be fair to @davek I don't tend to agree with a lot of what he says. But I do believe he means a lot of what he is saying. I just think he has said too much about Martinez to back down now. So I don't think his constant backing of Martinez is sincere. I may be wrong though.

He really doesn't inspire does he. With Abromovich, actions speak louder than words.
This is still Bills train set, he's just letting another Walter Mitty character drive the train.

49% should have set off alarms but people were willing to give him a chance, it'll need an Usmanov or Abramovich to even prise 80% of the club much less the whole lot. That's the one thing that's really grated me that the luvvie and his mates still have a stake in the club instead of taking the high life of retirement

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back