Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The sad thing is, this carpetbagger is here for at least another 4 years.

We'll be paying the rent for the stadium and he can sell us on for mega money to the next fraud along the line.

Absolute snake. All but confirmed now.

How can anyone defend this?

How else are they going to get their freebies and preferential treatment mate?

Ian Ross and Elstone used to have a list of these Weasels they could lean on in times of trouble for a good soundbite

Train now pulling in to amortisation station
Choo choo!

P.s loved the indexes mate would quite happily pay a subscription for them!

There's no maybe about it.

We've had people tell "in the know" on here claiming the stadium is going to be "one of the best in the world" - right up until the budget was revealed to be £300m, which builds you a mid-tier stadium at best in this country.

First summer - no movement until stones was sold and net profit.

Second summer - Lukaku was always leaving for 70m+ so we chucked some cash about until (shock) he moves for 90m. We spend a bit more. We were a mad Barkley decision away from breaking even again this summer.

Why don't the people at the top just admit what is going on? This is just an extension of the Kenwright show.

Spot on. Today and that call was an eye opener

To sum up his interview he basically said that the 9 new signings will take time to gel and he would have liked to bring in another striker and then proceeded to list a bunch of players we have signed and effectively said Sandro will be the striker and will reassess the situation in January (excuse for finishing 7th ready)

I think to fail in two summer windows spoke for himself. Koeman said a striker and a centre-back but no we see nothing. If Barkley was sold then that would have balanced out the spending...more or less.

Have to say I was willing to give this fella a chance... but now I have to agree that this bloke is a fraud. Saying technically Ross Barkley is with us for another year because he is under contract is totally and utterly shocking.

He is an embarrassment. Yes we are getting a new stadium but not to get a striker is criminal.

That sickened me that comment "technically he is with us for another year"

There's no maybe about it.

We've had people tell "in the know" on here claiming the stadium is going to be "one of the best in the world" - right up until the budget was revealed to be £300m, which builds you a mid-tier stadium at best in this country.

First summer - no movement until stones was sold and net profit.

Second summer - Lukaku was always leaving for 70m+ so we chucked some cash about until (shock) he moves for 90m. We spend a bit more. We were a mad Barkley decision away from breaking even again this summer.

Why don't the people at the top just admit what is going on? This is just an extension of the Kenwright show.
Hate to have to agree with this sort of post but it's hard to disagree. He's just a richer Kenwright.

To sum up his interview he basically said that the 9 new signings will take time to gel and he would have liked to bring in another striker and then proceeded to list a bunch of players we have signed and effectively said Sandro will be the striker and will reassess the situation in January (excuse for finishing 7th ready)

A crucial part you didn't mention was when he referred to the number 10 position being "congested". He then stated unequivocally that this squad was Koeman's.. was that an attempt to pass the buck on the failure to land another striker? A suggestion perhaps that Koeman could have utilised his budget differently and we could have had that other striker we all desperately craved? Speculation on my part I admit, but I think it's interesting that many people seem to think Koeman will be unhappy after tonight, given that those other positions he publicly demanded be filled were not. Perhaps the relationship between board and manager is already fractious.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back