Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Thought I'd add a little to the Usmanov/Kroenke question.

Kroenke is currently moving his $1.45 billion valued St Louis Rams to Los Angeles. This could double the team's value. He is building a new stadium for the team in Inglewood, costing an estimated $2.7 billion.

With this on the go, I struggle to see Kroenke also looking to buy out Usmanov's £400 million share of Arsenal. I could see him selling up if he feels like he needs to concentrate on his NFL team.

But he seems like a man who likes to collect his assets, he still has interests in an NBA and MLB team (transferred to his wife due to NFL ownership rules).

So I would guess this is Moshiri going out on his own.
Kroenke isn't going to sell arsenal to focus on the rams.

Thought I'd add a little to the Usmanov/Kroenke question.

Kroenke is currently moving his $1.45 billion valued St Louis Rams to Los Angeles. This could double the team's value. He is building a new stadium for the team in Inglewood, costing an estimated $2.7 billion.

With this on the go, I struggle to see Kroenke also looking to buy out Usmanov's £400 million share of Arsenal. I could see him selling up if he feels like he needs to concentrate on his NFL team.

But he seems like a man who likes to collect his assets, he still has interests in an NBA and MLB team (transferred to his wife due to NFL ownership rules).

So I would guess this is Moshiri going out on his own.

Surely that figure of $2.7 billion can't be right? That's like a £1.5 billion stadium.

Dallas got a new stadium that cost $1b 10 years ago. Could be true, NFL stadia are massive, like 100,000+ capacity.

yer but $1 billion is about a £700 million which would be about right. That's more then double the cost while Steel costs have dropped.

On a side note, talking to a friend last night who works for Hill Dicks in town. He said he's heard he paid £45 million upfront with a £40 million commitment to the stadium. Neither he nor I are saying this is 100% what has happened, just something he's heard. Would it make any difference if this is what he had done? It's still a £85 million investment just half the funds have been earmarked for the stadium

On a side note, talking to a friend last night who works for Hill Dicks in town. He said he's heard he paid £45 million upfront with a £40 million commitment to the stadium. Neither he nor I are saying this is 100% what has happened, just something he's heard. Would it make any difference if this is what he had done? It's still a £85 million investment just half the funds have been earmarked for the stadium
£40m isn't getting you much so I hope he has a plan.

I would be astonished if a fellow solicitor breached client confidentiality and risked losing his job and career just to give you this titbit

I would be astonished if a fellow solicitor breached client confidentiality and risked losing his job and career just to give you this titbit

What client confidentiality? He isn't working on it, he just heard it. If it was fact I would have said he's working on the case and knows he paid 40 million towards the stadium. Wind your neck in

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back