Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Came in .stated he wasnt sell to buy. Stated he was going to invest in the team. But but but..after 3 transfer windows was an hour away from making a profit on his sell to buy scheme. To me thats a fraud.

Its already been said that we went for the strikers we wanted but couldnt land them for various reasons.

What did you want him to do? Release more funds to buy more number 10s?

I can slate Koeman for various mistakes and I can slate the players also

However this man along with Kenwright and the board are to be held accountable for the failure of replacing Rom and providing the funds to get the striker we needed along with another defender. Arguably we needed other players too but they failed us and the manager

To lose your best striker in decades and not replace him with extra European games this year and a tough start in the league is scandalous

"I'll give you everything I've got" he said. Nonsense. Sounds like Kenwright talk. Should we even be surprised

The funds were there, they weren't spent correctly. We spent a lot of money, not the boards fault the wrong players were bought.

The funds were there, they weren't spent correctly. We spent a lot of money, not the boards fault the wrong players were bought.

Koeman said weeks before the deadline he wanted a Striker and a Defender. So he must have thought or been told there was money available? or else surely once he'd signed Sigurdsson he'd have known there was nothing left

I do agree they were not spent correctly, but once he'd signed Sigurdsson he must have thought there was money left to sign the striker and defender needed?

Koeman said weeks before the deadline he wanted a Striker and a Defender. So he must have thought or been told there was money available? or else surely once he'd signed Sigurdsson he'd have known there was nothing left

I do agree they were not spent correctly, but once he'd signed Sigurdsson he must have thought there was money left to sign the striker and defender needed?

I don't know but a striker should have been priority, it's all well and good him saying he needs one a week before the window shuts but everybody at the club knew we needed one in march, they're all to blame in my opinion but seems nobody wants to take responsibility. Whether it be Koeman or Walsh, they've screwed up royally, a real shame after the good start to the window we had. Everton eh.

But he also said that option 1 and 2 for striker didn't come off and he didn't want to go to options 4,5 or 6 because it wasn't the quality he wanted.

..let's not forget the strong assumption of incoming funds from the Barkley transfer. I suspect that was the dependency they thought would happen.

..let's not forget the strong assumption of incoming funds from the Barkley transfer. I suspect that was the dependency they thought would happen.
yes, from Farhad's interview, the great disaster of the window for him was not getting in the readies for Ross, which tells you all you need to know about how much actual money we are spending

Another false dawn as an Evertonian, how many more? It`s soul destroying.... I`m 38 and just about remember the 80`s, I was still at school when we won our last trophy in `95! I feel sorry for young Evertonians today..........

Give the manager a chance, another poor season might see me change my mind, not lookinng too great now, In the bottom 3, but what a [Poor language removed] run of fixtures we`ve just had.

#disillusioned

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back