Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He's destroyed another season before its begun. This squad is garbage and it's because of him. Sold our younger players. Not replaced them.

A con artist.
The squad isn't garbage, we have some good players but possibly not the right player in the right positions. Lukaku was always going to go but it shouldn't have been to Utd, we just feed them good players and that needs to stop. Deloufeu I think could have been kept, I think he was pushed back to Barcelona rather than them really wanting him back. Barkleys situation should have been sorted a year or so ago. There's just so many things that haven't been done properly and we are paying for it big style. Koeman as manager hasn't worked and I'm not sure it ever will.

I can slate Koeman for various mistakes and I can slate the players also

However this man along with Kenwright and the board are to be held accountable for the failure of replacing Rom and providing the funds to get the striker we needed along with another defender. Arguably we needed other players too but they failed us and the manager

To lose your best striker in decades and not replace him with extra European games this year and a tough start in the league is scandalous

"I'll give you everything I've got" he said. Nonsense. Sounds like Kenwright talk. Should we even be surprised

However this man along with Kenwright and the board are to be held accountable for the failure of replacing Rom and providing the funds to get the striker we needed along with another defender. Arguably we needed other players too but they failed us and the manager

To lose your best striker in decades and not replace him with extra European games this year and a tough start in the league is scandalous

"I'll give you everything I've got" he said. Nonsense. Sounds like Kenwright talk. Should we even be surprised

Agree the board are embarrassing

Have we signed anyone who wouldn't have came under Kenwright?

Have we kept any of the players we probably would have sold under BK?

Has our overall net spend risen on what was spent under BK?

Have we improved our mentality in away games?

Have we challenged for any silverware?

Have we improved the quality of our football?

Are we closer to the top teams?

I'd suggest the answer to all those questions is an emphatic no. We were sold a pup. And scarily tonnes of you haven't noticed it yet. It's same old Everton. Nothing has changed.

It's Walsh and to lesser extent koemans job is to scout and identity players then it's up to the board to negotiate the transfer. It's still a grey area as to who deals and negotiates these transfers

Have we signed anyone who wouldn't have came under Kenwright?

Have we kept any of the players we probably would have sold under BK?

Has our overall net spend risen on what was spent under BK?

Have we improved our mentality in away games?

Have we challenged for any silverware?

Have we improved the quality of our football?

Are we closer to the top teams?

I'd suggest the answer to all those questions is an emphatic no. We were sold a pup. And scarily tonnes of you haven't noticed it yet. It's same old Everton. Nothing has changed.

I had great hopes for Ronko and have always quite liked him, I do believe he should be given more time, that has been quite a start to our league season in terms of difficult fixtures but, if I'm being brutally honest I have to agree with you Tim.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back