Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He'll leave us - if it's ever built - with circa £400M debt to pay off on a stadium that wont be the club's for 40 years. When things were going well for him last spring that deal was just tra-la-la'd out of all discussion - anyone concerned by it denounced as a luddite.

I doubt he'll get such license anymore. That deal needs looking at.

He'll leave us - if it's ever built - with circa £400M debt to pay off on a stadium that wont be the club's for 40 years. When things were going well for him last spring that deal was just tra-la-la'd out of all discussion - anyone concerned by it denounced as a luddite.

I doubt he'll get such license anymore. That deal needs looking at.
Quite scary coming from someone who was against koeman long before we all were.

How many club owners are in the game without any thought of making a gain...few, if any.

Of course Moshiri is in this to make money, I don't think there was one single person who ever believed he wasn't .

The hope is that his investment will help the club to grow and become more successful...leading to Moshiri having a bigger and more valuable asset.

I think people underestimate the value of a football club and the potential it has to generate wealth and capital gain for them.

The key always is success. The more successful the club. the wealthier the owner becomes......this is the scenario we all want.

What some of us realise is that if it is to happen it may take years rather than months.

No one knows what moshris plans are. It doesn't help still having elstone and kenwright around the place. Is usmanov part of the bigger picture? Who knows. More questions than answers and makes the people's club mantra only even more pathetic pr

So because one opinion was correct (currently - and was only a 50/50 opinion) all others by Dave will come true?

Not at all, his Martinez opinion is wide of the mark but I get the impression it is said with a hint of humour considering how angry it gets people on here. But it's a big call to make on a manager when things are going reasonably well and turn out to be right on it. If there was anyone on here questioning Martinez in that first season in similar fashion they would have probsbly got the same responses as davek got months ago.

Going off topic here so probably no point in debating futher

Not at all, his Martinez opinion is wide of the mark but I get the impression it is said with a hint of humour considering how angry it gets people on here. But it's a big call to make on a manager when things are going reasonably well and turn out to be right on it. If there was anyone on here questioning Martinez in that first season in similar fashion they would have probsbly got the same responses as davek got months ago.

Going off topic here so probably no point in debating futher

Possibly not; you're fairly new so I understand.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back