Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Clappers need to accept their share of the blame in our sustained period of failure.
What's your share? Cry arsing from afar whilst Moshiri oversees our biggest ever summer spend, our biggest ever net spend, our biggest ever sponsorship deals and unless he's lying to us (which no one has any proof) a new stadium on the way. All inside 18 months, but yeah, fraud.

Nah mate.

The Kenwright love in some people have still got going on is proper cringeworthy, small time, and embarassing.

I do understand it tho because we've been so starved. But we need to demand better and put more pressure to succeed in those who matter.
I've no time for Kenwright, I was simply arguing it was nowhere near a majority view @Walken was saying it was.

The most recent Kenwright thread.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...-kenwright-remains-in-a-prominent-role.93851/

Was closer than I expected a social media thread poll to be, which was probably created on the back of some bad news (which usually doesn't do much for the legitimacy of the poll result)

Conditions (of contracts) can change. Other players might insist on it.

My gut reaction is that its a massive project that sounds easy when you quickly say "small, manageable repayments each year".

I have a feeling the deal will be revisited before any spade goes in the ground.

Indeed. It could all fall apart.

And like I have said, it is just my opinion, no ITK at all, but based on having a bit of experience in big developments.

In essence, its like a local council havin tract of land available to develop, (more income, more folk, all good, NIMBYs aside). But. They need someone to build the bridge over the canal, or railway line, to get the whole thing going. So, they push through planning, and "help" a developer to finance said bridge.

Its pretty much that.Just a stadium, not a bridge.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back