Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
There has been no 'asset stripping' at Everton FC under Moshiri, anyone who says otherwise patently doesn't know the first thing about business or Everton FC's accounts
There is still no real investment though on the pitch either. As the thread knocking about says, nothing has changed.

I mean we spent a positive spend this summer by accident! For all intents and purposes we should have made the rest up on deadline day.

So you have wrote off all the Summers recruitment after 7 games? Hahahaha

Saying that you'd lose lose a £90m player for free shows your mindset. This isn't FIFA or Football manager. That'd be completely clueless, also consider what Lukaku was promised and the 2 dire years he put up with and stay under that clueless waster Martinez.

You've done nothing but say "SELL" in various Barkley threads, now you'd do your best to keep him? You're all over the place.

How often in football do players stay at clubs and it work out for the better, when they're desperate to leave?

Commercial experts? Like you have a clue on the new financial deals we've entered into. Tyre companies, betting companies, APP companies, Steel companies.... the list continues, but Toffee tim isn't happy with our commercial approach lollol

"What is concerning is that he seemed angry to be losing £35m"
absolutely laguable. All I can say is thank god you don't run this club, you'd have us in administration before I can say Martinez is a fraud.

Imagine being annoyed at someone being annoyed at losing £35m in business.

Hahahaha
Ian? You're coming across quite rudely.
And Martinez. 72 points.

If Koeman is sacked will you admit you got it wrong on him?
Asking for a friend.
cc @davek
What are you on about? I want Koeman gone. I'd be a complete bellend to support a failing manager for fear of being wrong on the internet.

Imagine have Saturday after Saturday ruined, but taking satisfaction that you stick to your guns on an internet opinion. lollollol

As said, I'd have to be a moron.

Is this the same dave saying this??? (In bold) and what does he have to do with this?

I agree that it'll take time. I've said loads of times that Koeman (who I wanted for the job prior to Martinez's sacking, btw) shouldn't feel any pressure for at least the second season to get it spot on.

All I'm saying is that this isn't what we want as a style. This cant be the finished product in that respect.

Calling match going Blues 'stains' shut up lad you absolute whopper

I'd love to be in a role where I can make mistake after mistake, fail time and again, but have thousands give me a standing ovation simply because I didn't end up stick the firm/club in liquidation.

I've long found the BK love in embarassing and pathetic. And I still can't quite understand this thing where older fans who've seen us win the lot are so quick to tell younger supporters to shut up and accept us being bang average. It would be a lot easier for us to accept if we'd had even an ounce of success in the last 20 years.

If we hold up bang average achievement as success, then we will continue to get bang average results. Applauding below average performance and the man who has overseen the longest trophyless period in the club history baffles me. Moshiri is so far continuing in the same vain as the man who chose him. It's much the same and we're arguably further from the top than under Moyes somehow. It's time for action from him and time for all fans to exert a little more pressure and expectation onto those that matter.

Yet another false dawn....... Disappointed by our signings, team lacks a lot of pace...

Done well with new sponsors and PL money is the highest it has ever spent.

Premier League net spend table
1. Man City £138.1m

2. Man Utd £136.2m

3. Chelsea £89.75m

4. Everton £54.2m

5. Liverpool £54.05m

6. Brighton £39.65m

7. Huddersfield £38.9m

8. Watford £36.7m

9. West Brom £32.1m

10. Crystal Palace £31.3m

11. Bournemouth £30m

12. Newcastle £23.7m

13. Southampton £23.15m

14. Leicester £18.85m

15. West Ham £17.3m

16. Tottenham -£2.65m

17. Stoke -£9m

18. Burnley -£15.2m

Yet another false dawn....... Disappointed by our signings, team lacks a lot of pace...

Done well with new sponsors and PL money is the highest it has ever spent.

1. Man City £138.1m

2. Man Utd £136.2m

3. Chelsea £89.75m

4. Everton £54.2m

5. Liverpool £54.05m

6. Brighton £39.65m

7. Huddersfield £38.9m

8. Watford £36.7m

9. West Brom £32.1m

10. Crystal Palace £31.3m

11. Bournemouth £30m

12. Newcastle £23.7m

13. Southampton £23.15m

14. Leicester £18.85m

15. West Ham £17.3m

16. Tottenham -£2.65m

17. Stoke -£9m

18. Burnley -£15.2m

1. Man City £138.1m

2. Man Utd £136.2m

3. Chelsea £89.75m

Remember though lads, net spend is an outdated metric that doesn't give an accurate picture .... er... just a coincidence that the top three are the most successful clubs in the country in the last decade.... er.... *three clap emojis*

What are you on about? I want Koeman gone. I'd be a complete bellend to support a failing manager for fear of being wrong on the internet.

Imagine have Saturday after Saturday ruined, but taking satisfaction that you stick to your guns on an internet opinion. lollollol

As said, I'd have to be a moron.

Is this the same dave saying this??? (In bold) and what does he have to do with this?
Read that post of mine from last season back again. You clearly cant comprehend what other people are saying if you think it backs up your point.

Lol.

Remember though lads, net spend is an outdated metric that doesn't give an accurate picture .... er... just a coincidence that the top three are the most successful clubs in the country in the last decade.... er.... *three clap emojis*
It's also worth noting their revenue compared to ours, £50m net spend isn't shabby.

That battle was won a long time ago mate.

IMG_1728.webp

It certainly was mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back