Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
If Giroud had signed for Everton...

It's funny that you think that him selling a player that wants out, whose value is also diminishing makes him a fraud. What should he have done? Not sold him to satisfy some little bed wetters on the internet? lol I'd say that'd make him more of a fraud.

I remember a time we sold Arteta and only then brought in Drenthe on loan. But Everton spending £50m more than they receive makes him a fraud because of who he could have sold HAHAHAHAHAHA

But Giroud was not on Merseyside having a medical..... the emphasis was on `sell` .... Koeman gave an interview to the Guardian stating that
the club would make a statement by keeping our star players .... we had them sold 3 months prior to the window opening and could not get a replacement. Koeman stated on at least two occassions the players he needed, Moshiri passed the buck saying `it is his team now`....

I am happy for you that our billionaire (Iranian Mike Ashley) has pleased you so much by spending about 15 million more than Burnley
`nothing will ever be the same` ................

But Giroud was not on Merseyside having a medical..... the emphasis was on `sell` .... Koeman gave an interview to the Guardian stating that
the club would make a statement by keeping our star players .... we had them sold 3 months prior to the window opening and could not get a replacement. Koeman stated on at least two occassions the players he needed, Moshiri passed the buck saying `it is his team now`....

I am happy for you that our billionaire (Iranian Mike Ashley) has pleased you so much by spending about 15 million more than Burnley
lol

I suspect the next 2 times we'll hear from this clown are when he's left it too late to sack Koeman and trying to save face, and the end of the January transfer window when he calls Jim White and sounds like Jackie Chan again.

Who'd have thought we could have found a cringier bell than Kenwright, only at Everton.

HELLO JIM!!!

I suspect the next 2 times we'll hear from this clown are when he's left it too late to sack Koeman and trying to save face, and the end of the January transfer window when he calls Jim White and sounds like Jackie Chan again.

Who'd have thought we could have found a cringier bell than Kenwright, only at Everton.
Ha Ha Ha.

HELLO JIM!!!

upload_2017-10-12_9-51-20.webp

And unless you are the clubs accountant, or sit on the board, neither do you therefore an `opinion` ..... not a fact .
Errrrmmm No.

As the clubs accounts are in the public domain and can be viewed by anyone.

If you'd care to explain from those accounts exactly were the 'asset stripping' has occurred then the floor is all yours Eddy.
As I'm saying quite categorically it hasn't happened.

Errrrmmm No.

If you'd care to explain from those accounts exactly were the 'asset stripping' has occurred then the floor is all yours Eddy.
Accounts can be incomplete things. You can leave off stuff from one year to the next and you can merge one category with another and you can have general catch all low-on-detail incomings and outgoings.

Is there asset stripping going on? Probably not. Who knows? Certainly not you from scrutinising a balance sheet.

Genuinely mate there is no evidence for asset stripping. The accounts show no real evidence. The only real example if asset stripping I can think of with Everton was the Kenwright decision to sell off the training ground. So genuinely if anything he is asset padding. He's here for the stadium build and not football reasons. That could help us long term but short term it's very likely we're gonna have little to cheer about on the pitch.

Errrrmmm No.

Ahhhh the old accounts viewing line, firstly I doubt you have read them page by page, and surely you know it is much more complex than that

You are entitled to an opinion, as am I, but I clearly present my opinion as that, `an opinion` whereas you claim yours as `fact` .....

Accounts can be incomplete things. You can leave off stuff from one year to the next and you can merge one category with another and you can have general catch all low-on-detail incomings and outgoings.

Is there asset stripping going on? Probably not. Who knows? Certainly not you from scrutinising a balance sheet.[/QUOTE]

He has not even done that, just formed an opinion much like the rest of us ..............

Genuinely mate there is no evidence for asset stripping. The accounts show no real evidence. The only real example if asset stripping I can think of with Everton was the Kenwright decision to sell off the training ground. So genuinely if anything he is asset padding. He's here for the stadium build and not football reasons. That could help us long term but short term it's very likely we're gonna have little to cheer about on the pitch.

I take your point Tim, and I apologised earlier for the term I used, and admitted it may have been a little unfair
However it is an opinion based upon player trading and dissapointment in general, on how the club is run. And also were we find ourselves
in the league table.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back