Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This feller's the real problem. Kpeman is hopeless, anyone who knows about football can see this now. We just needed to be close up to that feller and experiencing his decision making week after week to know that...but he doesn't employ himself.

Moshiri is second rate. He accepts mediocrity on the pitch and he's barely keeping massive outpourings of protest against him at bay because most still believe he'll be good for a stadium delivery.

He's prepared to destroy our season. He's prepared to see the £200M spent by this manager turned into a rubbish outfit embarrassing the club with the worst football it's seen since the dark days of Walter Smith.

What a phony this man turned out to be. Another useless suit who cant hack it where the motto of this club is concerned.

We don't actually know any of this. You could be right, you could be dead wrong. Fact is, Moshiri's had little experience of dealing with this kind of crisis before. He did of course sack Martinez shortly after arriving at the club - and reportedly was ready to act sooner - so I'm not sure why you're assuming that he won't act now. He's got that Arsenal background, so one assumes that he understands the benefits of stability, of picking the right manager and giving them a chance to do their job. But "prepared to destroy our season" ? I think not. He wants success, like any egotistical businessman. He understands that a successful team, winning trophies and European qualification is key to everything. So whatever decision he makes there will be a footballing logic to it. Let's just hope that he sees what the rest of us can see, that every day Koeman stays in post from now on is a day lost.

It is really concerning as a fan that what is going on the pitch after such a big investment is acceptable to the board. Will it take the entire fan base turning again to get action taken? Not one person at the club can look at this season so far and take a positive from it, that is the worrying thing. In typical Everton style we have to go out of competitions before something happens, do we not have ambition?

I get the faint impression that koeman has been told he is getting the Holland job hence the lack of interest in his team currently. I hope the lack of comment or action from the board is because they know koeman is taking that job.

The fact that Koeman is still in a job tells me this bloke is a clueless bean counter.

£200 million spent & we’ve gone backwards!

We’ve massively overpaid for every players since he arrived. We’ve massively overpaid for Koeman.

He’s the Iranian Peter Ridsdale! This could end badly.

He’s done nothing as of yet absolutely nothing.

Before people come at me about clearing debts I gather the main reason for that was something to do with the financing model for the “proposed stadium”.

Record commercial deals that are not even half of any of our competitors

He should be silent. Can't be doing with those narcissistic chairmen in the media every week mouthing off about something. He should be letting his plans and actions do the talking. How many times do you see Kaldoon or Abramovich on SSN?

So far I'm neutral on him. Some good things and some bad. Until the grand plan starts to shine through he's just another on the long list of rich men part-owning a football club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back