Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I suspect Koeman will be here after the next 5 games as Moshiri probably sees 4 of them as expected losses. Another mediocrity-ridden dark suit who most likely won't deliver on the stadium.

Certainly after the next three.

I think Leicester is the game after the trio of “expected losses” in Lyon/Arsenal/Chelsea.

If we lose at Leicester then he might be in trouble.

But you know what....a draw there will likely keep him in situ.

He should be silent. Can't be doing with those narcissistic chairmen in the media every week mouthing off about something. He should be letting his plans and actions do the talking. How many times do you see Kaldoon or Abramovich on SSN?

So far I'm neutral on him. Some good things and some bad. Until the grand plan starts to shine through he's just another on the long list of rich men part-owning a football club.

Spot on.

He is businessman who has jumped onto the gravy train that is the English Premier League
do you really think he is going to spunk his own money into the club other than just buying shares

look at the sale of players before any came in look at the lack of activity on a striker when the Barkley deal fell through
the fella is worth over 2 billion !!

He has not come here to spend his money like the Arabs at Man City the ground will be paid for by investors
if the team on the pitch is successful that's just a bonus you can read into that by his remarks of what results are exceptable
it might be true he has helped the club out of a financial hole but there will be a price for that

This feller's the real problem. Kpeman is hopeless, anyone who knows about football can see this now. We just needed to be close up to that feller and experiencing his decision making week after week to know that...but he doesn't employ himself.

Moshiri is second rate. He accepts mediocrity on the pitch and he's barely keeping massive outpourings of protest against him at bay because most still believe he'll be good for a stadium delivery.

He's prepared to destroy our season. He's prepared to see the £200M spent by this manager turned into a rubbish outfit embarrassing the club with the worst football it's seen since the dark days of Walter Smith.

What a phony this man turned out to be. Another useless suit who cant hack it where the motto of this club is concerned.

He doesn't know much about football beyond what Bill and Ron are telling him if his statements are to be believed.

Marwan Koukash has a load of horses all named after his children.

Yes but does he actually own them, as in paid a fee to purchase them?

Or,
Does he lease them?

(Lease agreements for horses is where the owner loans the horse to a group or individual who pay for the training and keep of the horse. This outlay can be offset by any winnings)

He’s done nothing as of yet absolutely nothing.

Before people come at me about clearing debts I gather the main reason for that was something to do with the financing model for the “proposed stadium”.

Record commercial deals that are not even half of any of our competitors

you've said nothing positive about everton as of yet, absolutely nothing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back