Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I don't see how he can be held responsible for the woeful stuff we're seeing on the pitch.

We've spent big ,and he doesn't pick the players we buy, as far as I know.

But he is heavily involved in player sales as evidenced by his call
to Jim White stating that he had `no idea why Barkley had not gone` ......... sell to buy

Yes but does he actually own them, as in paid a fee to purchase them?

Or,
Does he lease them?

(Lease agreements for horses is where the owner loans the horse to a group or individual who pay for the training and keep of the horse. This outlay can be offset by any winnings)

No idea, he always seems to be collecting the trophies at Chester.

Moshiri has obviously been great for Everton as he has brought us money and some financial know how - where would we be without him in terms of new stadium etc

He is definitely a weird guy however - he has made some odd media statements - think he is lacking a bit in EQ / understanding of people

wow, i'm so offended, brilliant diss sir, you sure showed me.

medipulv-powder-25g.jpg

You'll need this for the epic burn he just gave you

(Other brands are available)

Yes but does he actually own them, as in paid a fee to purchase them?

Or,
Does he lease them?

(Lease agreements for horses is where the owner loans the horse to a group or individual who pay for the training and keep of the horse. This outlay can be offset by any winnings)

He owns them, seen quite a few interviews with him. If there are races at the Chester may meeting and if none of his horses suit the race type, he goes out and buys one specifically for it. More money than sense.

He owns them, seen quite a few interviews with him. If there are races at the Chester may meeting and if none of his horses suit the race type, he goes out and buys one specifically for it. More money than sense.

How do you know he buys them?
Have you seen the transactions from his Bank account?

I only ask as I've heard he leases them.

I wonder how he feels about the other vote on here; about 6/1 against him? I just want to see him pissed again and
talking a load of rubbish about Barkley.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back