Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think long term he will be a good thing, but the guy needs to keep his mouth shut. His “relationship” with Snake Oil Jim is utterly embarrassing and cringe inducing.

Needs to remember when he speaks out, it’s to fans not board members/shareholders so you can’t go round using terms such as “expected losses”.

needs to show some business nous and act on this shambolic management team.

it will be very telling how long he lets this drag out.

Koeman is HIS appointment, and as such I'm expecting him to give him a loose chain.

we are going to find out just how loose that chain is.

I fear it could be after the January transfer window, due to Moshiri's failure to bring in a striker in the summer, he may try and get him a striker in January.

time will tell. if koeman is still around in January then I fear the worst!

we only have Martinez's departure to go on. And that wasn't his personal pick as manager, and he let that go on for 6 weeks too long.

This guy has cleared debts, actually spent money & is closer to a decent stadium than we ever have been yet people are rounding on him already.

Just proves how David Moyes was the best thing to ever happen for Bill Kenwrights perception amongst Evertonians.

No he has not, he has lent the club money as an `interest free` loan .........

Spent after selling players and was astounded on the telephone to Jimmy boy that Barkley had not left ........

We are no closer to a new stadium ..............

Moyes was our most successful manager in quite some time, better than the soul destroying stuff Moshes hand picked man serves up !

No he has not, he has lent the club money as an `interest free` loan .........

Spent after selling players and was astounded on the telephone to Jimmy boy that Barkley had not left ........

We are no closer to a new stadium ..............

Moyes was our most successful manager in quite some time, better than the soul destroying stuff Moshes hand picked man serves up !

An interest free loan with no repayment scheme is as much as he can do with his current shareholding. Literally saved the club millions already.

He has spent money on top of sales, no getting around that’s

If you honestly think we are no closer to a new stadium than we were under Kenwright then more fool you.

Your last paragraph proves my point mate, financially we were a million times worse off whilst under Moyes but it took 10 years for Kenwright to get this type of criticism Because we were better off on the pitch than we are now. The point being there wouldn’t be anywhere near this much stick for Moshiri if we were doing well.

An interest free loan with no repayment scheme is as much as he can do with his current shareholding. Literally saved the club millions already.

He has spent money on top of sales, no getting around that’s

If you honestly think we are no closer to a new stadium than we were under Kenwright then more fool you.

Your last paragraph proves my point mate, financially we were a million times worse off whilst under Moyes but it took 10 years for Kenwright to get this type of criticism Because we were better off on the pitch than we are now. The point being there wouldn’t be anywhere near this much stick for Moshiri if we were doing well.

Fair points, wages have been increased, I also agree that it is likely criticism would be less if we were putting a few wins together
Just feels like a `perfect storm` everything that could go wrong seems to be doing so. Kenwright seems to have maneuvered himself out of the
spotlight alongside Walsh. Will be an interesting window come January.

Cant believe you pledged your loyalty to this feller.

I gave him the Summer David, a Summer in which we spent more money than we ever have in our history, mistakes were made, again, but many people are overlooking the vast funds we have spent as a football club under his stewardship.

Hes not the golden Prince many thought, hes a very sensible businessman who is growing the assets of the football club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back