Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think that’s a decent assessment mate or maybe I just hope so .

Even if it was true it wouldn’t have to be dyche and you certainly wouldn’t expect it’d all being done in a couple of days never mind hours therefore somebody has to run training surely ?

Indeed.

Unsie will most deffo be in charge on Wednesday night, even they announced Pep Guardiola was taking over that morning.

He's already bottled a game at Anfield too so he's basically perfect.

Don't actually do think he bottled it mate, not tactically at least, think the players just went to pieces when the rs scored the second and the crowd was on top of them.

If that would have been a run of the mill league or group stage game, reckon Dortmund would have smashed them off the park

Koeman & Walsh have put Everton back another 10 Years with this summers transfers.

Here’s why.

He has spent over £150 mil and are 2 points above relegation, once he gets sacked around Christmas, once mosheri realizes that we could go down.

A new manager coming in will not be given the sort of money Koeman has been given, which will result in a turnover of managers for a he next 10 years
i reckon you've got black wallpaper.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back