Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Massive for him now that he gets the right man in. But I'm happy today and shocked and impressed too. But this is huge now, let's hope it works out.
I'm happy he has gone, but at the same time he was the right man when we employed him. Times change, Moshiri has stepped up yet again today, I've backed him from day one and these intances only strengthen my belief in him.

Well, I am happy to say my faith in Moshiri is somewhat restored after him taking action today.

Please don’t call into Jimbo again though, Mosh ;)

About owt.

I'm happy he has gone, but at the same time he was the right man when we employed him. Times change, Moshiri has stepped up yet again today, I've backed him from day one and these intances only strengthen my belief in him.

I'm happy today but not happy at the state we find ourselves in the first place. It's crucial he finds the right manager and backs him with a quality striker.

Don't care who he brings in. I wont be happy till Bill and Bob are out of our club and we start to show some real ambition. Last few weeks from top to bottom in the club have been embarrassing and the whole mindset needs to change. I hope the new manager is a big enough character to bring this into the club and ensure its spreads throughout. Massive decisions to be made

That's my thinking, someone they've approached has got back to them with a firm "yes".

I think that’s a decent assessment mate or maybe I just hope so .

And Unsworth not confirmed as in charge for Wednesday too.

These Dyche rumours must be spot on.

Even if it was true it wouldn’t have to be dyche and you certainly wouldn’t expect it’d all being done in a couple of days never mind hours therefore somebody has to run training surely ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back