Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I've been disappointed with his performance overall

I honestly found the part when Arsenal slotted their 5th and it zoomed in on Kenwright looking devastated whilst Moshiri seemed to wave at the camera like a kid so bizarre. Really strange behaviour and add that to the snippets he's released to Jim White makes for uncomfortable listening/reading/viewing

weve all been saying this for years.

He thought Moshiri was the saviour of the club.

how wrong he is being made to look (again)

Moshiri WILL be the saviour of this club, I still believe that, as I said the other day hes made some footballing decision mistakes, but hes opened up a lot of capital to the club in terms of his name and his contacts.

Hes "invested" a vast fortune already into the club in the form of an interest free loan, we have spent a disgusting amount of money on players, granted they are proving to be money pissed up the wall currently, but hes made the money available, hes allowed us to spunk a load up the wall and not have the bank on our case about it.

So I still believe, once he gets things as they should be and when he learns from his mistakes, we will write poems about him, build statues.

Keep the faith.

Moshiri WILL be the saviour of this club, I still believe that, as I said the other day hes made some footballing decision mistakes, but hes opened up a lot of capital to the club in terms of his name and his contacts.

Hes "invested" a vast fortune already into the club in the form of an interest free loan, we have spent a disgusting amount of money on players, granted they are proving to be money pissed up the wall currently, but hes made the money available, hes allowed us to spunk a load up the wall and not have the bank on our case about it.

So I still believe, once he gets things as they should be and when he learns from his mistakes, we will write poems about him, build statues.

Keep the faith.
I agree with you.....I also think that at least some of the players we've bought will come good ....given time !

Keep the faith.

Wouldn't go quite as far as you, but i think it is far too early to judge. In many ways this crisis gives him the opportunity to show if he really wants this or not.

I still don't fully understand his interest in Everton, I've wanted to believe that he's some sort of pathfinder for Usmanov but that's the usual wishful thinking that has plagued my Everton supporting career since Heysel. I think he's lightweight.

I honestly found the part when Arsenal slotted their 5th and it zoomed in on Kenwright looking devastated whilst Moshiri seemed to wave at the camera like a kid so bizarre. Really strange behaviour and add that to the snippets he's released to Jim White makes for uncomfortable listening/reading/viewing
I couldn’t believe that mate when I saw it the next day, bizarre and I am surprised more haven’t picked up on it. Together with the deadline day call to sky when I was convinced it was someone taking the mick or he was bladdered and I’ve got concerns.

weve all been saying this for years.

He thought Moshiri was the saviour of the club.

how wrong he is being made to look (again)

..at this point I think Moshiri got the appointment of Koeman totally wrong. He backed him, he backed Walsh but has come unstuck. He sacked Koeman.

I’m sceptical about the new ground but there was at least some positive news this week.

The doubters might be right about Moshiri but i still (just) have him on side.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back