Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
MoshWright is RUINING our beloved club and making us a thing of ridicule.

where is all this going to end??

the indecision could honestly relegate us.

if we go down by 3 or 4 points, then this 6 week hunt for a manager will be the cause of it.

I don't doubt Moshiri's intentions, I think he wants to do the best he can footballing wise. But as I've said before Kenwright & Woods just use Everton as a conversation piece. Something to throw around when they're in big company and to elevate their own ego.

I've been a couple of stories about Kenwright and how he forced himself into a fully booked London restaurant because there were a couple of PL big heads in their at the time. And other similar things.

@Steve Wigan can you confirm or deny this please sir ?

I changed my vote from awhile ago to dissapointed there now, His vision for the club is I would imagine the best possible but the last few weeks have been pure idiocracy at the highest level, Maybe it's a 'two many cooks' scenario with him and Bill re: managers, what happens if the golden boy Silva is a flop? I bet if anyone was given a chioice a few years ago of RK or Silva they majority would have picked RK, I would have and that's been truthful

And people knock Bill, but look at the present mess, never known it so bad, the ground move is going great, maybe that is all he cares about

the fella cant over see a transfer on time and on budget, let alone a multi hundred million stadium.

he has failed to employ suitable people to run the football club , I have no faith he will employ the right people to oversee this stadium build.

its like you see on grand designs, some rich feller fancies designing and building his own house and decides to project manage it himself. ineveitbaly it runs 12 months over schedule and £300k over budget, his wife and kids have left him and he's had a nervous breakdown, but he does get to sit in his floor to ceiling glass window living room, looking over some huge pylons and a wind farm.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back