Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I honestly think we're in a huge mess left with a pretty poor squad, so it wouldn't be a 3 man shortlist.

I would've brought Big Sam in straight away. There's a reality check the team and fans need before we start wanting to progress. We've massively gone backwards under what Koeman and Walsh have done.

But now Pulis is free I would genuinely punt on him. We need foundations. We need to go to a point similar to where Moyes set up a side that competed...then bring in a manager with that xfactor that takes it to the next level (which almost happened when Martinez took over)

I'm very, very worried at the mo
Basically one step back to go two steps forward...style-wise?

Come off it. Unsworth is an employee and will still be an employee after a new manager comes in. He doesn't need to know anything apart from whether he's in charge for the next game or not.
Jim White is not a random newsreader...he's a respected sports journalist(one of the few) and reaches out to a lot of listeners/viewers every day.

The thing is though Steve, Unsworth is the only employee who talks to the media, so it's not unreasonable for him to be kept in the loop.

The thing is though Steve, Unsworth is the only employee who talks to the media, so it's not unreasonable for him to be kept in the loop.

....and we all know that Unsworth talks absolute tripe to the media, except when he's continuously saying he 'knows nothing'. He may even be in the loop, for all we know.

A Moshiri quote from Jim White actually has a lot more credibility than anything uttered by Unsworth pre or post match.

The feller is nowhere near being the real deal. A charlatan holding the front door keys for someone else is my guess.

And he's a disaster for the club PR-wise.

His boss should bring someone else in.

It's a common theme with these players: if they cant keep the score to a goal down they'll collapse when a two goal deficit happens.

That predates Unsworth.

Might predate him as you claim but he has not exactly done anything to reverse it. Surely he can see how u/s Williams and Martina are, yet keeps selecting them. We have seen that Klassen is not what we had hoped yet he was picked and so etc, etc. Do not say there are no alternatives, there is.

Basically I think he has not got a clue.

The worse things get and the more the board sit on their hands the more I believe our troubles run much deeper than poor players.
I am not usually one to go for a conspiracy theory but I am starting to believe there is a power struggle underway between Kenwright and Moshiri. If Mosh owned the shares and was an astute business man then he would wipe the floor with Kenwright but if he is only a puppet for someone else who can't come out of the shadows because he has an interest in another club then we would have no one steering the ship. A bit like now when it would appear we have no one steering the ship.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back