Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
jim jim jim, its just like monopoly money, I will give as much as I have got and back our manager in whatever decisions he makes...

*yawns.

NEXXXT

If there was nothing to say then it was better to say nothing than to release a statement that says nothing. It really is that simple and it is basic PR. It's a "Watch This Space" type statement which can only come back on him.

Releasing that statement is just going to antagonize those who rightfully believe this should have been taken care of weeks ago.

Saying "We're close" and then having it be another week is going to look just as bad as your hypothetical above.

I completely agree with you! My point is, that they shouldn't have bowed to media and fan pressure to make a statement - but if they didn't they'd be criticised for not making a statement. That was the reason I was making the 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' point.

Christ on a bike! Has he tried to change our colour to red? Hired Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?

He's a bit of an oddball but the man is only guilty of authorising transfers of 200 million that has been wasted by others. He probably has pushed too quickly instead of getting 2 top players in a season to steadily improve. His decision making process in hiring Koeman and Walsh was sound. It just didn't turn out that way.

Point taken over reaction on my part from last night.
The guy seems to be out of his depth though and learning that money is not always the answer

Who would you have on your three man shortlist?

I honestly think we're in a huge mess left with a pretty poor squad, so it wouldn't be a 3 man shortlist.

I would've brought Big Sam in straight away. There's a reality check the team and fans need before we start wanting to progress. We've massively gone backwards under what Koeman and Walsh have done.

But now Pulis is free I would genuinely punt on him. We need foundations. We need to go to a point similar to where Moyes set up a side that competed...then bring in a manager with that xfactor that takes it to the next level (which almost happened when Martinez took over)

I'm very, very worried at the mo

Fed up of him telling Jim White things? Jim White even knew before Unsworth which is horrendous! And completely unprofessional

Why does he have an obsession with a random newsreader?

Farhad may have “money” but he seems to have little idea on many aspects of running a football club

Fed up of him telling Jim White things? Jim White even knew before Unsworth which is horrendous! And completely unprofessional

Why does he have an obsession with a random newsreader?

Farhad may have “money” but he seems to have little idea on many aspects of running a football club

Come off it. Unsworth is an employee and will still be an employee after a new manager comes in. He doesn't need to know anything apart from whether he's in charge for the next game or not.
Jim White is not a random newsreader...he's a respected sports journalist(one of the few) and reaches out to a lot of listeners/viewers every day.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back