Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I still don't fully understand his interest in Everton, I've wanted to believe that he's some sort of pathfinder for Usmanov but that's the usual wishful thinking that has plagued my Everton supporting career since Heysel. I think he's lightweight.

Its. The. Docks.

Hes "invested" a vast fortune already into the club in the form of an interest free loan, we have spent a disgusting amount of money on players, granted they are proving to be money pissed up the wall currently, but hes made the money available, hes allowed us to spunk a load up the wall and not have the bank on our case about it.
So I still believe, once he gets things as they should be and when he learns from his mistakes, we will write poems about him, build statues.

Keep the faith.
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Make a pinata of him and beat it with sticks more like.

Moshiri WILL be the saviour of this club, I still believe that, as I said the other day hes made some footballing decision mistakes, but hes opened up a lot of capital to the club in terms of his name and his contacts.

Hes "invested" a vast fortune already into the club in the form of an interest free loan, we have spent a disgusting amount of money on players, granted they are proving to be money pissed up the wall currently, but hes made the money available, hes allowed us to spunk a load up the wall and not have the bank on our case about it.

So I still believe, once he gets things as they should be and when he learns from his mistakes, we will write poems about him, build statues.

Keep the faith.
He is here to allow Usmanov to get his fat fingers into Liverpool waters, it is very unlikely that Peel would want to deal directly with a man with Usmanov's background hence the appointment of Farhad as a go between. The money we have spent is simply a combination of what we have sold and the increase in TV revenue, no one with a genuine interest in progressing Everton would have allowed things to get into this state. The AGM should be very interesting this year.

He is here to allow Usmanov to get his fat fingers into Liverpool waters, it is very unlikely that Peel would want to deal directly with a man with Usmanov's background hence the appointment of Farhad as a go between. The money we have spent is simply a combination of what we have sold and the increase in TV revenue, no one with a genuine interest in progressing Everton would have allowed things to get into this state. The AGM should be very interesting this year.

Hes been guilty of trusting the wrong people, hes not a football man, hes built his fortune away from football, everything hes done, IMO, have had the right intentions.

And we have spent vastly more than our own revenue, even with the TV increase.

yes mate, Peel would be wary of getting into bed with Russias richest man and one who is in business circles is massively respected.

yes mate, Peel would be wary of getting into bed with Russias richest man and one who is in business circles is massively respected.
They have been courting Chinese money ever since they announced the Liverpool waters so why would Usmanov be a bad thing. Either of them is not great but it’s money and where there is money there is opportunity and that’s what peel will see.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back