Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Wtf has any of that got to do with having a Russian owner?
Well, if you have friends from the old "East block", you would know.
But anyhow, i can always just tell those friends, that i support the club, but i don't like the russian owner.
That i will have to do. No doubt. I would not want to send out the wrong signals.

Im not part of the russian mentality.

Soo there is your answer

But anyhow, i can always just tell those friends, that i support the club, but i don't like the russian owner.
That i will have to do. No doubt. I would not want to send out the wrong signals.

Soo there is your answer

But we dont have a Russian owner. And unless I am mistaken, our Iranian/British owners boss aint Russian either.

Soo there is your answer

Not only do I have friends from the old eastern block mate, I've lived in Russia for five years, have a wife whose Russian and we have a son.

If your eastern block friends would have that much of problem because you support a team and aren't up in arms about a Russian owner, then frankly they are complete idiots.

Oh yeah forgot to add. Got friends from a few old Soviet block places as well, had them before I moved to Russia, and they never disowned me for my actions...

Not only do I have friends from the old eastern block mate, I've lived in Russia for five years, have a wife whose Russian and we have a son.

If your eastern block friends would have that much of problem because you support a team and aren't up in arms about a Russian owner, then frankly they are complete idiots.

Oh yeah forgot to add. Got friends from a few old Soviet block places as well, had them before I moved to Russia, and they never disowned me for my actions...

I went around the old Eastern Bloc last summer. You expect to here a lot of hostility to Russia, but they tend to have a balanced view, and particularly older people are quite nostalgic for it. I think the changes that came post 89 are not what many were promised, and despite many of the drawbacks, for your average Joe there was a lot of protections that people seemed to quite like. Unfortunately in many ways, if you give people stability and direction most people are quite happy to surrender ideals around freedom and choice.

Sound a little bias to me mate.

im not going to argue with you, and you are welcome to call my friends "complete idiots", what do i care.

I don't

I went around the old Eastern Bloc last summer. You expect to here a lot of hostility to Russia, but they tend to have a balanced view, and particularly older people are quite nostalgic for it. I think the changes that came post 89 are not what many were promised, and despite many of the drawbacks, for your average Joe there was a lot of protections that people seemed to quite like. Unfortunately in many ways, if you give people stability and direction most people are quite happy to surrender ideals around freedom and choice.
Yes, you can say that. But i only speak out of experience myself. Therefor i would dread a russian owner.

But some have russian ties in here, soo it's a bit of a sensitive subject, soo i think i will keep it to myself. I don't want too stear up to much problems.

This feller is a clueless clown holding someone else's cash. The tosh that was talked regarding his credentials and ambitions.

Let's just hope and pray Usmanov is sensing a reboot is required here and he pulls Moshiri out altogether and replaces him with someone else.

Jim white saying how bad it is at Everton, Mike parry laying into him bringing up Whites alleged problems with Alcohol (like the prat Parry is) whilst tweeting about how Blue Bill is the greatest Evertonian in our history.

It seems lines are getting drawn in the sand by our shareholders best friends in the media, maybe the Mirror story was true.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back