Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Jim white saying how bad it is at Everton, Mike parry laying into him bringing up Whites alleged problems with Alcohol (like the prat Parry is) whilst tweeting about how Blue Bill is the greatest Evertonian in our history.

It seems lines are getting drawn in the sand by our shareholders best friends in the media, maybe the Mirror story was true.
Ha Ha Ha.

It's like the fall of Rome.

I focus on the good things hes done David.

240m spent on players, 240m pissed up a wall and im not even bothered.

You actually believe this picture isn't fake...

fairies-at-the-bottom-of-the-garden.jpg

Yes, you can say that. But i only speak out of experience myself. Therefor i would dread a russian owner.

But some have russian ties in here, soo it's a bit of a sensitive subject, soo i think i will keep it to myself. I don't want too stear up to much problems.

It's fair enough mate, we're all entitled to our opinion.

For what it's worth I think it's pretty outrageous the process that led to Oligarchs build up super wealth. However, I can't pretend I wouldn't be delighted if Everton and the city of Liverpool benefited from inward investment.

Jim white saying how bad it is at Everton, Mike parry laying into him bringing up Whites alleged problems with Alcohol (like the prat Parry is) whilst tweeting about how Blue Bill is the greatest Evertonian in our history.

It seems lines are getting drawn in the sand by our shareholders best friends in the media, maybe the Mirror story was true.
Likes his freebies off Bill the two/three times a season he deigns to watch us does Michael.

Moshi seems like a good man, if a little weird

Give him his due: he's thrown the money around but just needs rid of Kenwrong

We're just in a period of transition from being also-rans/best of the rest to becoming genuine contenders. Some of the stuff I've read on here slating our lovely Iranian is disgusting.

More like we're in transition towards becoming a side about to be relegated.

I'm really not happy with what's happened so far. If Moshiri had any real intent on making us genuine contenders then Lukaku would still be wearing a blue shirt. £50m net spend was never going to be enough to take us towards the top, even if it were spent correctly.

To put it in perspective, this is the net spend from other teams in the league: Brighton £39.65m Huddersfield £38.9m Watford £36.7m West Brom £32.1m Crystal Palace £31.3m. We've hardly blown them out the water have we?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back