Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Welcome to the site. Would be good if you could introduce yourself here mate:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/forums/new-signings.42/

Just a couple of things. I explained what I believe to be his mindset through the investment decisions that Usmanov and Moshiri have both made in recent days plus his public statement.

Usmanov stated the following:
"In line with my previously stated objective, I can confirm that I have purchased the whole stake of Farhad Moshiri, thereby increasing my holding in Arsenal to over 30 per cent and securing my position as the second largest shareholder.

“I am committed to Arsenal and I will proudly retain my holding as a long-term investment for myself and my family to enjoy and benefit for generations to come."

That's a very clear statement in terms of his mindset and is confirmed by his actions.

One last thing, it is not and never has been my intention to smother debate, far from it. However that does not mean I cannot present my own opinion backed by the words and actions of the person I was talking about.

Look forward to your further contributions.

It's Alisher Usmanov mate.........*taps nose.........

I'd love to see Goodison given a massive facelift, but the thought of a river-frontage stadium something like the Allianz is making me go weak at the knees - I'd have said making me horny, but that wouldn't be very gentlemanly would it ? :):)
I can see the sign now " Everton Pride Of Merseyside". What do you think?

Welcome to the site. Would be good if you could introduce yourself here mate:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/forums/new-signings.42/

Just a couple of things. I explained what I believe to be his mindset through the investment decisions that Usmanov and Moshiri have both made in recent days plus his public statement.

Usmanov stated the following:
"In line with my previously stated objective, I can confirm that I have purchased the whole stake of Farhad Moshiri, thereby increasing my holding in Arsenal to over 30 per cent and securing my position as the second largest shareholder.

“I am committed to Arsenal and I will proudly retain my holding as a long-term investment for myself and my family to enjoy and benefit for generations to come."

That's a very clear statement in terms of his mindset and is confirmed by his actions.

One last thing, it is not and never has been my intention to smother debate, far from it. However that does not mean I cannot present my own opinion backed by the words and actions of the person I was talking about.

Look forward to your further contributions.

Appreciate the welcome
Thought I'd make my intentions clear by taking an admin to question ;)

There are so many permutations that it would be silly to hedge bets on what may or may not happen.
That said I can't see Usmanov coming out and stating his desires to sell up and move on to pastures new.

Granted that is an assumption on my behalf, but at the end of the day nobody truly knows what will happen :)
From the outset everything is looking extremely positive and that's all we should be concerned with atm.
Any other developments in the future as Martinez say's 'the fan's will be the first to find out'

Appreciate the welcome
Thought I'd make my intentions clear by taking an admin to question ;)

There are so many permutations that it would be silly to hedge bets on what may or may not happen.
That said I can't see Usmanov coming out and stating his desires to sell up and move on to pastures new.

Granted that is an assumption on my behalf, but at the end of the day nobody truly knows what will happen :)
From the outset everything is looking extremely positive and that's all we should be concerned with atm.
Any other developments in the future as Martinez say's 'the fan's will be the first to find out'

Don't let him bully you mate, he does it to all the new guys........you stick to your guns......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back