Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I can't work out what the EPL need to "approve".

The guy had held a stake in Arsenal....he cashed out and now holds a stake at EFC.

So if he had "approval" at Arsenal he must fit the criteria they set in their "fit and proper persons" rules already.

Surely with the TV money next year, we already have money set aside for the stadium? With that and the alleged money Moshiri is said to be putting towards it, sponorship etc, the stadium could be on the cards sooner than we think.

Reading one of her other tweets in reply to someone - she says "its his dream come true", now while i am not linking that to him secretly being in the boys pen with Bill - he is obviously ambitious and sounds like he wants to own his own club. I think he is over the moon at owning us tbh.

Wow just Wow!!!

Probably. At a championship club?
You agree?

I agree with you about getting one (or hopefully all) of the key players signed up yes mate.

Though as others have said, it'll have to wait a while at least until it's all ratified which should be simple - but that's down to the Premier League.

EDIT: Oh and nice try btw ;)

I still think i am dreaming, was walking round with a big grin on my face all weekend, the kopites are really hating this, trying to say its not a complete takeover (red filth) they will think so when we get new stadia, I reckon Joe Anderson creaming himself at the regeneration opportunities now open to LCC. There are some great waterfront opportunities available, so long as its bigger in everyway than filths ground is great by me

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back