Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

When City were taken over on that final day of the Transfer window, the new owners showed the were the real deal by purchasing Robinho from under Chelsea's noses. Our part owner can't do that die the the transfer window, the stadium issue has no 'quick fix' so it'd be nice as a show of what 'The New Everton' could be about by getting one of Stones, Lukaku or Barkley signed up on a longer term deal. Or even better all three. Barkley is KEY but rumours are Stones is still on a relatively 'Low' wage and I see no reason, should he want to stay, why he would not sign an improved deal. Going into the Summer window that would instantly stick 2 fingers up to potential Suitors. Just looking for something from the board now.

When City were taken over on that final day of the Transfer window, the new owners showed the were the real deal by purchasing Robinho from under Chelsea's noses. Our part owner can't do that die the the transfer window, the stadium issue has no 'quick fix' so it'd be nice as a show of what 'The New Everton' could be about by getting one of Stones, Lukaku or Barkley signed up on a longer term deal. Or even better all three. Barkley is KEY but rumours are Stones is still on a relatively 'Low' wage and I see no reason, should he want to stay, why he would not sign an improved deal. Going into the Summer window that would instantly stick 2 fingers up to potential Suitors. Just looking for something from the board now.

ITS A JOKE WE HAVENT SIGNED MESSI ALREADY

Give him time mate, wait till the deal is rubber stamped, then listen to his words, his words will be like chocolate dripping from Kelly Brook.

WATCH

Guys, I AM a blue but - don't shout - I am a Birmingham Bluenose! I just wanted to point out something for you all. (Believe me I am chuffed for you guys and a tad envious)
We had a (Supposedly) rich man take us over and in his very first press conference said that there was a transfer kitty of £40 million. Guess what? The price of every available player just shot up and we ended up paying through the nose for average players. So it seems to me a pity that your new man has done exactly the same thing. (Albeit a bigger pot).
However - enjoy!

Guys, I AM a blue but - don't shout - I am a Birmingham Bluenose! I just wanted to point out something for you all. (Believe me I am chuffed for you guys and a tad envious)
We had a (Supposedly) rich man take us over and in his very first press conference said that there was a transfer kitty of £40 million. Guess what? The price of every available player just shot up and we ended up paying through the nose for average players. So it seems to me a pity that your new man has done exactly the same thing. (Albeit a bigger pot).
However - enjoy!

Our man hasnt said how much we have, just journos.

However - enjoy!

He hasn't though has he? The media have

However - enjoy!
It's a fair point mate. I think the most important first jobs are getting extensions for Lukaku, Barkley and Stones if possible but the first two are a must! From there a couple of quality signings and we have one hell of a squad.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back